JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. YOU started it and never backed off and capitulated to my points of view.

You prefer puppets to surround you. Not those that just might be as smart as you believe you are.

You once said to the other negotiators:

"I am the smartest guy in the room"

They never forgot that. Your own words are your own doom.

And you were there to hear that, right? Oh, someone else told you so that means it was true, right? Of course. A self proclaimed naive guy is going to use the words of others as if it is a fact.

I guess this is your idea of civility? If doesn't doesn't capitulate, then you go back on the attack. Funny.

If we can now try to engage civilly? I'll give you the maybe. I still doubt it though because how long does it take to change ideological differences if individuals don't want to try and be flexible and listen?

By reading the two different contracts there are huge ideological differences that are probably too ingrained in both sides DNA.

And you believe those conversations are more productive outside of the negotiating room or is it better th work out those difference inside the negotiating table...after an invitation was rebuffed in order to change the language of an agreement that was already signed off. C'mon man.

You don't understand. We can adjust our shifts now however we like as long as we still put in 50% of our hours.

A low seniority member who has Tue Wed off can work those two days and now take off Sat Sun and lose nothing.

Again if people lose that flexibility you're going to see a ton of NO voters. I'm just telling you like it is.
You mean work Tue/Wed and get someone to work for them Sat/Sun? As long as it's in the same pay period why wouldn't that continue?

And you were there to hear that, right? Oh, someone else told you so that means it was true, right? Of course. A self proclaimed naive guy is going to use the words of others as if it is a fact.

I guess this is your idea of civility? If doesn't doesn't capitulate, then MLB you go back on the attack. Funny.

You admitted to me you said it. You don't remember? I was also told by DP and TH that you said it. And even if you didn't tell me yourself there is no way EVER I'm going to believe you over TH. The dude is not a shifty character and sometimes is too honest for his own freakin good.

Maybe why so many people LOVE the guy?

You don't understand. We can adjust our shifts now however we like as long as we still put in 50% of our hours.

A low seniority member who has Tue Wed off can work those two days and now take off Sat Sun and lose nothing.

Again if people lose that flexibility you're going to see a ton of NO voters. I'm just telling you like it is.

Yes the current AA system is by percentage with 50% being the minimum. By contrast the lus system is one I’d describe as purely transactional. Look at their policy as though each employee has a bank of 64 cs’ that they can use over a 6month period of time similar to D3 passes. Once you use the cs’ they are gone. What’s worse is that a transaction includes giving up ANY portion of your shift. And like any transaction, you cannot make it up. So for example a guys normal shift is 1215-2045 then picks up overnight 2030-500. He decides to give up first 2 hours of his 1215 the following day because he’s beat. That 2 hours would be considered 1 cs lost from the bank of 64. Here’s another example. Senior PT lives in Jacksonville. His shift is 730-1230 Th F off. He flies in Friday night to work his Saturday shift plus picks a FT shift after his shift. Does the same thing on Sunday. He flies back home Sunday night and then cs off M T W. This is his routine every week. Guess what, this guy under the lus policy will lose his cs priveleges although he actually works more than 100% of his scheduled hours. This policy already being TA’d reinforces the fact the ASS group, especially the aa side has NO CLUE what’s important to their members. To agree to a policy like that just for the sake of it being in a contract is ridiculous. That policy may work at US but at AA where you have mammoth stations like dfw and mia with many people commuting that policy should never have been up for consideration. I didn’t mention swaps because they’re almost useless. Think ive used 2 or 3 in almost 19yrs

And you believe those conversations are more productive outside of the negotiating room or is it better th work out those difference inside the negotiating table...after an invitation was rebuffed in order to change the language of an agreement that was already signed off. C'mon man.

Aren't you the same guy that got pissed off that my team used "Moving Forward" as our campaign slogan because you believe YOU came up with it first? And it was my idea for us to use it too BTW.

Do you still focus on that fat kid who stole your milk money from you every day back in grade school?

And Ha Ha, TH got to keep his city after all. Again you were WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes the current AA system is by percentage with 50% being the minimum. By contrast the lus system is one I’d describe as purely transactional. Look at their policy as though each employee has a bank of 64 cs’ that they can use over a 6month period of time similar to D3 passes. Once you use the cs’ they are gone. What’s worse is that a transaction includes giving up ANY portion of your shift. And like any transaction, you cannot make it up. So for example a guys normal shift is 1215-2045 then picks up overnight 2030-500. He decides to give up first 2 hours of his 1215 the following day because he’s beat. That 2 hours would be considered 1 cs lost from the bank of 64. Here’s another example. Senior PT lives in Jacksonville. His shift is 730-1230 Th F off. He flies in Friday night to work his Saturday shift plus picks a FT shift after his shift. Does the same thing on Sunday. He flies back home Sunday night and then cs off M T W. This is his routine every week. Guess what, this guy under the lus policy will lose his cs priveleges although he actually works more than 100% of his scheduled hours. This policy already being TA’d reinforces the fact the ASS group, especially the aa side has NO CLUE what’s important to their members. To agree to a policy like that just for the sake of it being in a contract is ridiculous. That policy may work at US but at AA where you have mammoth stations like dfw and mia with many people commuting that policy should never have been up for consideration. I didn’t mention swaps because they’re almost useless. Think ive used 2 or 3 in almost 19yrs

LAX you know for a FACT that that is what they agreed on? If that IS the case then as much as I want all items to be contractual bound, we may have had better luck rolling the dice and leaving it in the companies hands?

NYer will now come on and call me a fence hopper because when I found out more information I chose a side on it.

VERY VERY BAD!!!!!

You mean work Tue/Wed and get someone to work for them Sat/Sun? As long as it's in the same pay period why wouldn't that continue?

Let's make this simple Al. After reading what LAX posted that doesn't seem to be the case?

Is that something you can do right now and it doesn't count against your Swap Shift allotment?

Meaning you work for one guy on Tue Wed and then a totally different guy picks up your Sat Sun even if it's not in the same week or it is?

I have a feeling that LAX knows what he's talking about.

You admitted to me you said it. You don't remember? I was also told by DP and TH that you said it. And even if you didn't tell me yourself there is no way EVER I'm going to believe you over TH. The dude is not a shifty character and sometimes is too honest for his own freakin good.

Maybe why so many people LOVE the guy?

And you wonder why civility is hard to come by for you.

Calling someone a liar and in the same thread then trying to make a case that same person being tagged in that manner isn't civil. smhs. o_O

Just have to laugh, it's so absurd.

LAX you know for a FACT that that is what they agreed on? If that IS the case then as much as I want all items to be contractual bound, we may have had better luck rolling the dice and leaving it in the companies hands?

NYer will now come on and call me a fence hopper because when I found out more information I chose a side on it.

VERY VERY BAD!!!!!

Not at all. The problem is you give your side of the issue without having all the facts. Usually, if you want to make a comparison it is usually a good idea to get both sides of the issue. You defended a position without knowing the other side or what the language may be.

And without knowing both sides. you argue and argue your point is correct. Trying to convince people of your point with 50% of the information. Then you get 60% and the side changes. You get another 15% and yet again there is a change. That leads to fence walking and credibility problems.

Aren't you the same guy that got pissed off that my team used "Moving Forward" as our campaign slogan because you believe YOU came up with it first? And it was my idea for us to use it too BTW.

Do you still focus on that fat kid who stole your milk money from you every day back in grade school?

And Ha Ha, TH got to keep his city after all. Again you were WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flattered might be a better description since that was the slogan we used in the 2012 elections. Don't believe it was trademarked so it was open for anyone to use. The slogan we did choose seemed to do the trick and we didn't mind that is was used the by Clinton campaign.

You can use it next time, if you like.

And you wonder why civility is hard to come by for you.

Calling someone a liar and in the same thread then trying to make a case that same person being tagged in that manner isn't civil. smhs. o_O

Just have to laugh, it's so absurd.

Here's the most hilarious thing about you. I really truly and completely believe that you think the way you adddress me is something I should accept and that you're not doing anything wrong. You MASSIVELY carry grudges. If someone gets you it becomes your lifelong mission to get even.

You can't even recognize when I'm trying to be civil with you because you don't want to be civil back with me. I really rent a ton of space in your head and it's you who's letting me do that.

What do you want me to do to get myself out of there? I've offered the coffee 100 times and to have a good old fashioned one on one kabbitch but?

Maybe you enjoy the challenge with me? Maybe this is how you get to stretch your noggin muscles out? I've already done enough psychoanalysis on this to the point of exhaustion.

I got 10 to 12 years left till I retire. Are you willing to keep it going that long? Or coffee?

Thank goodness you strive for civility.

Flattered might be a better description since that was the slogan we used in the 2012 elections. Don't believe it was trademarked so it was open for anyone to use. The slogan we did choose seemed to do the trick and we didn't mind that is was used the by Clinton campaign.

You can use it next time, if you like.

Actually i liked it when you shared that Rocky movie scene with me so yea I actually did cop it from you. But you are a hat full of slogans there bro.

You should sue Hillary.

And I voted for your guy over Wasserman Schultz. I liked his credentials.

Here's the most hilarious thing about you. I really truly and completely believe that you think the way you adddress me is something I should accept and that you're not doing anything wrong. You MASSIVELY carry grudges. If someone gets you it becomes your lifelong mission to get even.

You can't even recognize when I'm trying to be civil with you because you don't want to be civil back with me. I really rent a ton of space in your head and it's you who's letting me do that.

What do you want me to do to get myself out of there? I've offered the coffee 100 times and to have a good old fashioned one on one kabbitch but?

Maybe you enjoy the challenge with me? Maybe this is how you get to stretch your noggin muscles out? I've already done enough psychoanalysis on this to the point of exhaustion.

I got 10 to 12 years left till I retire. Are you willing to keep it going that long? Or coffee?

How many people have you called or sent a private message to see how your doing on the thread? You know, because you're doing so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back