JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, we are a touch under two weeks before negotiations resume? Hopefully the pace picks up.
Until a JCBA, are crews not allowed to help each other out, LUS/LAA?

Did your city implement the cross utilization agreement?

(817) 481-5533. Ask for President William Fa.

Brian Oyer is now off the clock.

no one in CLT but mainline personnel touch 190 A/C,they are flow by mainline pilots who are unlikely to give it up lightly
The pilots would need to get HUGE raises to allow 99/100 seat aircraft to be flown by an express carrier and I mean HUGE

Back on topic. Still haven't heard anything on who will be sitting in those two TWU seats that are open now yet?

Back on topic. Still haven't heard anything on who will be sitting in those two TWU seats that are open now yet?
Don't know about TWU seats but Bob will be sitting in "Go Buck Wild Seats" and he will be grinding away and he will be in ecstasy and look for the Coneheads to be raising he!! too

The pilots would need to get HUGE raises to allow 99/100 seat aircraft to be flown by an express carrier and I mean HUGE

Well Parker did again say about any raises. See you in 2019 for the early opener Gentleman. But I'm sure that he keeps a red glowing Bat phone on his desk if the APA wants to discuss any flexibility on SCOPE issues with him.

Don't know about TWU seats but Bob will be sitting in "Go Buck Wild Seats" and he will be grinding away and he will be in ecstasy and look for the Coneheads to be raising he!! too

I think the Coneheads and others over there are pretty fat and happy now with that added payola going into their new boats and F150's.

Even that 1AA dude seems to have put tape over his yap.

Now after this JCBA is thrown together, and the lawn darts are still in the fleet as main line, then I guess we at LAA could claim all the E190s Envoy has for our own.
Bob,

Please kindly show me an RGG from the TE partition that has the E-190 listed there as an aircraft. envoy has ZERO, nada, not-a-one E-190 in their fleet of aircraft. And please kindly elaborate on the "we at LAA" statement. We are supposed to be all together here, are you promiting division betwween the LAA and LUS fleet agents? The E-190's will be long gone ever before they are classified as an express aircraft. And you still haven't shown me in the LUS CBA or the APA CBA where the E-190's are express. Oh, thats right, you can't.

I can confirm this is true from here at Envoy IAH (soon to be American) that 190's are flown strictly by mainline pilots. Always has been. In fact they have downsized to the 175 for all Philadelphia flights. At least until they change their minds back to the 319's we used to get.
Bob,

Please kindly show me an RGG from the TE partition that has the E-190 listed there as an aircraft. envoy has ZERO, nada, not-a-one E-190 in their fleet of aircraft. And please kindly elaborate on the "we at LAA" statement. We are supposed to be all together here, are you promiting division betwween the LAA and LUS fleet agents? The E-190's will be long gone ever before they are classified as an express aircraft. And you still haven't shown me in the LUS CBA or the APA CBA where the E-190's are express. Oh, thats right, you can't.

Leave bro. I did years ago. Big difference. Wouldn't change it for anything.
That's with running your A/C full blast too. I would probably put 10 to 12 thousand more in my pocket every year if I lived in FL . The food though the food your roast beef is pot roast

Bob,

Your really trying to find my last nerve aren't you. Your E190 according to LAA standards is a regional aircraft, flown by Envoy crew and earning regional carrier wages. If, after this JCBA comes into play, and your E190 still hold the same status as mainline, congratulations. The original intent, of this discussion, was to demonstrate the impact of scope on the entire system. And after further research, with better information, mainly from the DOT (i.e. entire departures for AAL for 2016), the results haven't improved but worsened. Choosing DECS as a baseline was a misstep. You can "promote" togetherness you chose, and govern yourself accordingly. But is was LUS who just after our bankruptcy started hiring off the streets in ALL the citys we had to vacate. I've been told about the animosity with the merger of TWA because they were given 2001 seniority, I remain indifferent, couldn't care less even with this blending of work forces. The divide will happen, not by me promoting it, but by basic human nature, and will remain for a long time. The new list is below.

Attachments

• CityScope.pdf
    39.1 KB · Views: 146
Your really trying to find my last nerve aren't you. Your E190 according to LAA standards is a regional aircraft, flown by Envoy crew and earning regional carrier wages. If, after this JCBA comes into play, and your E190 still hold the same status as mainline, congratulations. The original intent, of this discussion, was to demonstrate the impact of scope on the entire system. And after further research, with better information, mainly from the DOT (i.e. entire departures for AAL for 2016), the results haven't improved but worsened. Choosing DECS as a baseline was a misstep. You can "promote" togetherness you chose, and govern yourself accordingly. But is was LUS who just after our bankruptcy started hiring off the streets in ALL the citys we had to vacate. I've been told about the animosity with the merger of TWA because they were given 2001 seniority, I remain indifferent, couldn't care less even with this blending of work forces. The divide will happen, not by me promoting it, but by basic human nature, and will remain for a long time. The new list is below.

q4 results won't be publicly revealed until late jan., to figure out what will be distributed for profit sharing. last week a few fscs had heard 3% of your 2016 gross, a few days ago, some mngt. were confidently saying 5%. very confidently..as a matter of fact.

so, if it is 5%, that isn't shabby...but nowhere near last year's profit sharing % distributions from dl at 21% of your gross pay or united and southwest, in midteens.

q4 results won't be publicly revealed until late jan., to figure out what will be distributed for profit sharing. last week a few fscs had heard 3% of your 2016 gross, a few days ago, some mngt. were confidently saying 5%. very confidently..as a matter of fact.

so, if it is 5%, that isn't shabby...but nowhere near last year's profit sharing % distributions from dl at 21% of your gross pay or united and southwest, in midteens.
Play it safe, don't be disappointed go with 3%.It's more than likely 3%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts