JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa a bit defensive there why don't you go to the other thread and tell everyone how Walmart got their W2s already.You do realize you come to this forum claiming you don't work for AA and condescendingly tell everybody who does, their job sucks and the union they belong to sucks even more. What kind of chit is that?

Don't hit him too hard Al. When he was unemployed he gave me all of his unemployment checks and he's also kept the accounts to give me all of his "Social" Security money as well.

Yea I know he's nothing more than an angry bitter little troll that gets his kicks trying to convince everyone (except himself) how much better off he is since he cast off the rotting flesh of those of us he left behind. But without him coming here to remind us how would we ever understand how truly miserable we really are?

BTW Al have I told you how much I'm loving that new Mustang I'm driving around in? And I just had a steak for lunch here at work that was wonderful.

BTW glad I was never one of those Jr Fleet clerks. The ones who didn't survive are so incredibly bitter and twisted out there.

The survivors seem to be doing just fine though and glad as heck they're still with us today.

Such happy people now.

BTW glad I was never one of those Jr Fleet clerks. The ones who didn't survive are so incredibly bitter and twisted out there.

The survivors seem to be doing just fine though and glad as heck they're still with us today.

Such happy people now.
I just don't understand why anyone who doesn't work here would give a rat's a$$. I felt that way about your friend also. Did you know 700 and this guy sound a lot alike to me.Sorry but it's pretty pathetic

Whoa a bit defensive there why don't you go to the other thread and tell everyone how Walmart got their W2s already.You do realize you come to this forum claiming you don't work for AA and condescendingly tell everybody who does, their job sucks and the union they belong to sucks even more. What kind of chit is that?
You were attempting to insult me. I was just responding to your attempt.

I don't really care about Walmart. I already told you I used their vacation and sick policy specifically because Walmart seems to be the UNIONs favorite punching bag as they attempt to justify themselves.

You are right I don't work for AA. But I still have an AA pension and my wife still works for AA. I would like to see you get a good contract. People on this forum keep trying to dismiss my concerns because I no longer work for American Airlines but the fact is I am directly affected by contracts. When you guys take a cut in pay (or get raises!!!!) I feel the effects to. When you guys get more vacation..... well that is more time I can spend with my wife. When your guys insurance cost go up guess what...... my wife and I have less money as well.

I never said your job sucked. That being said let's be honest, American Airlines has people on payroll making 30 an hour to do a job with no education requirements and minimal training time. I would say if your making 30 an hour to do a job with no education requirements and minimal training time you might have a skewed view of how the "real world" works. If they can get that pay great, but some people on here need to curb their entitlement and get a little perspective.

With all due respect I am not the only one on this site critical of the UNION. 90 percent of this forum is people unhappy with the UNION. Is that not so? Much (but not all) of the criticism the UNION receives on this site they have earned. I am probably more critical of the UNION than most because of the BS that went down in TULE with Cirri and Tiller.

https://twu514.org/blog/2013/01/04/...ding-fleet-service-and-article-12m-transfers/

It might interest you to know Cirri and Tiller are the only ones that got those transfers (both UNION officers). I think the UNION sucks as you put it because I have seen the corruption first hand.

Again I never stated your job sucks but your vacation and sick policy need to be improved. I doubt very much anyone on this site would disagree with that statement.

Do YOU disagree with that statement?

I just don't understand why anyone who doesn't work here would give a rat's a$$. I felt that way about your friend also. Did you know 700 and this guy sound a lot alike to me.Sorry but it's pretty pathetic
I would not care if your contract did not affect me but it does. See the post above. By the way, when I chose to leave, I was a topped out FSC. I have no regrets about leaving.

You were attempting to insult me. I was just responding to your attempt.

I don't really care about Walmart. I already told you I used their vacation and sick policy specifically because Walmart seems to be the UNIONs favorite punching bag as they attempt to justify themselves.

You are right I don't work for AA. But I still have an AA pension and my wife still works for AA. I would like to see you get a good contract. People on this forum keep trying to dismiss my concerns because I no longer work for American Airlines but the fact is I am directly affected by contracts. When you guys take a cut in pay (or get raises!!!!) I feel the effects to. When you guys get more vacation..... well that is more time I can spend with my wife. When your guys insurance cost go up guess what...... my wife and I have less money as well.

I never said your job sucked. That being said let's be honest, American Airlines has people on payroll making 30 an hour to do a job with no education requirements and minimal training time. I would say if your making 30 an hour to do a job with no education requirements and minimal training time you might have a skewed view of how the "real world" works. If they can get that pay great, but some people on here need to curb their entitlement and get a little perspective.

With all due respect I am not the only one on this site critical of the UNION. 90 percent of this forum is people unhappy with the UNION. Is that not so? Much (but not all) of the criticism the UNION receives on this site they have earned. I am probably more critical of the UNION than most because of the BS that went down in TULE with Cirri and Tiller.

https://twu514.org/blog/2013/01/04/...ding-fleet-service-and-article-12m-transfers/

It might interest you to know Cirri and Tiller are the only ones that got those transfers (both UNION officers). I think the UNION sucks as you put it because I have seen the corruption first hand.

Again I never stated your job sucks but your vacation and sick policy need to be improved. I doubt very much anyone on this site would disagree with that statement.

Do YOU disagree with that statement?

One minute you are saying I make too much next second I should have better vacation? I live in NYC area where are doorman makes $25 per hour and I could go on with the salaries here. I'm not a union person and too have seen first hand their charades . The discussion on here is usually one union is better than the other my conclusion after working here for 38 plus year is that they are all pretty much the same. Yes I would like more vacation who wouldn't

Last edited:

700 is a totally different beast all together. He was a loyal Union foot soldier who basically gave his entire blood, sweat and tears to the IAM.

And in the end IMO they phucked him. They let him hit the dirt without making sure he was propped up.

To this day he has some stupid sense of loyalty to the organization that I don't get? They even hired him back to work on the IBT raid and when it was over POOF once again.

They've never asked him if maybe they could try to hook him up somewhere even though the moron also has never asked himself. They're still picking his brain to this day and yea he still reads here too.

LuLu I'm tired of explaining cause I really don't give a rats arse about the miserable SOB. But boy oh boy is he filled with a lot of hate.

I would not care if your contract did not affect me but it does. See the post above. By the way, when I chose to leave, I was a topped out FSC. I have no regrets about leaving.

If you have no regrets then stop annoying people and shoo. You ain't convincing anyone here that's for sure (Long drawn out diatribe to come)

One minute you are saying I make too much next second I should have better vacation? I live in NYC area where are doorman makes $25 per hour and I could go on with the salaries here. I'm not a union person and too have seen first hand their charades . The discussion on here is usually one union is better than the other my conclusion after working here for 38 plus year is that they are all pretty much the same. Yes I would like more vacation who wouldn't
Geopay is a whole other issue.

Obviously my perception of pay is colored by my local cost of living.

700 is a totally different beast all together. He was a loyal Union foot soldier who basically gave his entire blood, sweat and tears to the IAM.

And in the end IMO they phucked him. They let him hit the dirt without making sure he was propped up.

To this day he has some stupid sense of loyalty to the organization that I don't get? They even hired him back to work on the IBT raid and when it was over POOF once again.

They've never asked him if maybe they could try to hook him up somewhere even though the moron also has never asked himself. They're still picking his brain to this day and yea he still reads here too.

LuLu I'm tired of explaining cause I really don't give a rats arse about the miserable SOB. But boy oh boy is he filled with a lot of hate.
700 is your friend so you may be bias but Weez they do sound the same. Maybe with all the BS aside 700 may be a good person I sensed that once in a while.They are both free to post but God it's pathetic

Hey Al did you check that thing I asked about this morning about the 401k line?
No I didn't but we used to get a company base and a company match 401 before we got the IAM pension. I don't think the 401 is that great unless there is a match or you personally have trouble saving

Sounds about like the TWU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts