JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
What else would they be expected to say?

Actually I recall I believe both of them saying they think the Leaders shouldn't have stepped in this early or they wish they hadn't stepped in this early?

Your comment seems to imply they are puppets who only say what they are told to say? Going back quite a ways in this thread I'm not seeing the proof of that with these individuals.

Actually I recall I believe both of them saying they think the Leaders shouldn't have stepped in this early or they wish they hadn't stepped in this early?

Your comment seems to imply they are puppets who only say what they are told to say? Going back quite a ways in this thread I'm not seeing the proof of that with these individuals.

They can't tell you about the dysfunction in the process. They can't tell you about the fighting. They can't tell you about the disagreements. They can't share of most of the things that are happening.

On the TWU side, you want to portray things as being great. There is so much fighting that I wouldn't be surprised if there is a change at the top before the Convention. We went in there unprepared, and that showed to the point there was a blow-up among our leadership in front of others. That hurts us all.

You just brush that aside because your "sources" tell you everything is fine. When the change comes, you will also believe the public reason for the change, whether it is a "medical issues" or the standard "personal reasons."

Make no mistake, there is trouble in the air, and it can't continue, so something will have to give. We'll see.

Your half full glass tells you everything is OK. You can go with that, the rest of us live in the real world.

Last edited:

I'm not going to look for it but I'm pretty sure one of them said they expected Sito and Peterson to come in at some point. But not to have the negotiators in the room Weez that's a kick in the a$$ and you know it.

IMG_2467.JPG

Transport Workers Union 2017 Convention campaign season has officially begun.

Who will be the Candidates and their respective tickets? Educate yourselves delegates.

View attachment 11657

Transport Workers Union 2017 Convention campaign season has officially begun.

Who will be the Candidates and their respective tickets? Educate yourselves delegates.

See. There it is folks.

WeAAsle is around to push a political agenda by his handlers. That's why he defends everything they do. It isn't about the Members and what they feel, it is about protecting his "friends" for political gain.

We're supposed to talk about the issues, but you always try to get the politics infused.

You're a good soldier. Got to give you that.

I'm not going to look for it but I'm pretty sure one of them said they expected Sito and Peterson to come in at some point. But not to have the negotiators in the room Weez that's a kick in the a$$ and you know it.

Never said it wouldn't be a kick in the ass and if I was there I would have hoped to have been able to finish it up myself too.

But Rez and Brown already covered all this before.

IMG_2471.JPG

See. There it is folks.

WeAAsle is around to push a political agenda by his handlers. That's why he defends everything they do. It isn't about the Members and what they feel, it is about protecting his "friends" for political gain.

We're supposed to talk about the issues, but you always try to get the politics infused.

You're a good soldier. Got to give you that.

the obvious elephant in the room, the smaller union on ramp, has an upper hand, on the larger ramp work group Union, and everyone knows it. Its so dumb, but it is what it is. Trunka has publicly stated we have too many unions and would like to consolidate. Throw in the doa iampf. Is Lombardo's bus union pension endangered? The Pensions are the problem. And you can bet Trunka probably is involved in some way. Its compromised the negotiations. There's no way work rules, medical, are holding things up. Without the pensions, and iam dues, we could of settled the contract in 2 hours, because the chickenshit things take two minutes to work out. On the fleet side anyway.Thanks Trunka, thank you for this Association. And ny'er only a fool argues with a fool.

Last edited:
Once twu gets tied to the iampf, its only a matter of time, we are more or less iam, and that's fact. And if I'm trunka, i help out a bus union's pension. but that's conjecture, and i don't know if Trunka's that bright to come up with that. Weassles isn't the only rat.

Last edited:
Reactions: AANOTOK
Once twu gets tied to the iampf, its only a matter of time, we are more or less iam, and that's fact. And if I'm trunka, i help out a bus union's pension. but that's conjecture, and i don't know if Trunka's that bright to come up with that. Weassles isn't the only rat.

Please excuse me Josh, my Handlers just informed me they would prefer I step away from these boards during this delicate time. But I will of course be reading from time to time.

Have a great one Gentleman.

Please excuse me Josh, my Handlers just informed me they would prefer I step away from these boards during this delicate time. But I will of course be reading from time to time.

Have a great one Gentleman.

"There is nothing worse than being used except for denying it and allowing it to continue."

Al you need to be deprogrammed a little bit yourself. You do come across as if EVERYTHING is the fault of this phantom word "Association"

Again that Ass as you now call it is full of people. Do you think Rez and CB are liers when they come here and fill in some things?

I trust those two as far as I can throw a baby grand piano!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts