JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh are you on Tim’s payroll or is he on yours?

Looky here at this one. Hot off the press.

This time Tim is after Baskett and Fairbanks and he leaves off Rezler?

3D99BE5C-DF31-41AA-8E31-5AEDD2AE94BB.jpeg

Reactions: wings396
Someone at another carrier decades ago made an arbitrary, subjective judgement to say “yes” to you when there were likely hundreds of other qualified applicants.

Actually, the America West "standards" were pretty much reduced to having the prospective employee demonstrate the ability to fog a mirror. The subsequent mergers with US and AA leading to an enormous increase in pay caused me to practically conclude that I was born with a horseshoe up my ass.

Although there’s something better going on today. The comment rat is not true. The TWU would not have had to have an election since they already held by far the majority of the total membership. NMB would not have ordered any election.

The IAM put pressure on the TWU using the AFL/CIO to come up with an alternative and stop ignoring the IAM to work together instead of having another much larger TWA type fiasco.

The most shameful part of the Association was that the Members were not trusted to decide if it was good for us or not by having a vote “before” it was filed with the NMB for certification.

Anyway I’d prefer to move forward and face each day as it comes and not annoy myself focusing constantly on the past. But that’s how I feel.

Attachments

• IMG_1405.JPG
    IMG_1405.JPG
    15.2 KB · Views: 125
Not really. I’d prefer we didn’t have to do it at all.

Unorganized/direct relationship...

And you have a CBA into 2018 as does LUS. Anything now or the wage increases last year was an act of charity on AAs part, but I sure loved laughing at the IAM’s press release taking a victory lap (much like they recently did for the DL profit sharing increase on the DL F/A campaign site)

Josh

And you have a CBA into 2018 as does LUS. Anything now or the wage increases last year was an act of charity on AAs part, but I sure loved laughing at the IAM’s press release taking a victory lap (much like they recently did for the DL profit sharing increase on the DL F/A campaign site)

Josh

Not quite charity. There’s always a reason and a purpose why something like that is done and it’s pretty much always a business reason besides anything else.

Edit: Besides you already know the reasons so I don’t need to be repetitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts