Nwa Mechanics Strike

"He is probably the union a$$ that crossed the line today and sabotaged two NW aircraft."

Got any proof of that Holmes or are you just spreading manure? Me thinks, it was scab mechs who didn't know how to fix it and broke it instead. Scabs certainly wouldn't lie or would they?

Dizel8 said:
"He is probably the union a$$ that crossed the line today and sabotaged two NW aircraft."

Got any proof of that Holmes or are you just spreading manure? Me thinks, it was scab mechs who didn't know how to fix it and broke it instead. Scabs certainly wouldn't lie or would they?
[post="291124"][/post]​

It was a union scab there is no doubt about that. Now if it was really Bob who knows but him.

keeptheodds said:
As any normal person can see BOB is a brainwashed muslin.
[post="291119"][/post]​
I may be wrong but isn't a muslin " plain-woven cotton fabric." Wow take that Bob you, you sturdy plain cotton weave you.
keeptheodds said:

He is probably the union a$$ that crossed the line today and sabotaged two NW aircraft. I hope the feds drive a stake through his diseased heart.

[post="291119"][/post]​
Two planes sabotaged, I doubt it. Just another day with Larry Moe and Curly maintenance. I doubt it was Bob, since he doesn't work for NWA and he has far more integrity than you could ever have.
keeptheodds said:

Lets just shut the whole country down while Bob cries because smater people has more candy than he does.

[post="291119"][/post]​
Be careful Bob "smater people" have more candy, than you do.

keeptheodds said:
It was a union scab there is no doubt about that.
[post="291128"][/post]​

Well then, Scab, let us see some proof, you have some? Hell, I think it was you and now you are trying to pin the blame on others.

How does your "wife" even find them, he must have a hard time, since they must the teeny tiny!

Dizel8 - I'm not rooting for either. I want better managed airlines that can work with unions. That takes both sides to accomplish that BTW. There are still a lot of underlying problems that exist in this industry and this does not help the situation.

markkus757 said:
Dizel8 - I'm not rooting for either. I want better managed airlines that can work with unions.  That takes both sides to accomplish that BTW.  There are still a lot of underlying problems that exist in this industry and this does not help the situation.
[post="291432"][/post]​

I kinda like the unions I get paid nice big bucks when they screw eveything up. I likr screwed up management cause I still get paid when they really F##k it all up.
They might get it right someday but I doubt it. Til then SHOW ME THE MONEY

A$$holes go find another life the one you have now sucks.

well i tell you what, i aint stepping foot on NWA until NWA mech. are back on the job. I heard that one of the replacements had only worked on cessenas. I'll be darned if i fly in one of those ancient dc9s maintained by a FBO mech. did i mention ancient.

700UW said:
Guess you have comprehension skill problems.

No wonder why the TWU removed you from office.

See a real man can admit when he is wrong.

Prove to me what actions I have done to be a scab.

I don't work for NWA, and I am not a ESE at NW nor a ramper at US, I have never crossed a picket line and I have never performed struck work.

I don't make the decisions for District 143.

Once again, don't let the facts get in your way.
[post="291076"][/post]​

A real man can post under his 'real' identity.

How real are you LavMan?

-Big E

Dude, you are wacked. To spend a hour or two inside of your head would be a very wild ride, I'd wager. :blink:

I love your last sentence, "Lets just shut the whole country down while Bob cries because smater people has more candy than he does." Those 8 years of elementary "skool" must have been tough on your brain, lol.

keeptheodds said:
As any normal person can see BOB is a brainwashed muslin. He is probably the union a$$ that crossed the line today and sabotaged two NW aircraft. I hope the feds drive a stake through his diseased heart.

Lets just shut the whole country down while Bob cries because smater people has more candy than he does.

[post="291119"][/post]​

700UW,Aug 23 2005, 03:14 AM]
Guess you have comprehension skill problems.

No wonder why the TWU removed you from office.

It was the members that put me there because I say it as I see it. The International removed me because I said that Jim Little should be removed, the International does not tolerate dissention.

See a real man can admit when he is wrong.

Posted on: Aug 22 2005, 01:53 AM

When the IAM was at NW they did not farm out any heavy checks, but when AMFA took and negotiated a new contract the planes started to get farmed out.

Your IAM farmout post is a bunch of bull

Well I have, have you? A real man is willing to say what he has to say in the open and not hide behind an alias.

Prove to me what actions I have done to be a scab.

You have come here attacking AMFA while they are on Strike. You have argued that its OK for IAM workers to do struck work (scab) because that type of work is included in their contract language. You are working to undermine the mechanics at NWA instead of offering them support.

I don't work for NWA, and I am not a ESE at NW nor a ramper at US, I have never crossed a picket line and I have never performed struck work.

No you just justified your brothers in the IAM doing it over at NWA.

I don't make the decisions for District 143.

And neither does its members. Thats the problem, as you admitted in another post the International forced USAIR mechanics to revote the concessions despite the fact that your District did not want to.
Once again, don't let the facts get in your way.

Mr.Fish,

You wrote " Eastern Airlines hired scabs too!
Remember Eastern Airlines?
Yeah in the final days I beleive that it was the scabs that left the o'rings off the engine filters on an A330 that starved for oil over the pond. "

:rolleyes: Eastern never had A330's... Did you mean A300 ?

SN

Saturdaynite said:
Mr.Fish,

You wrote " Eastern Airlines hired scabs too!
Remember Eastern Airlines?
Yeah in the final days I beleive that it was the scabs that left the o'rings off the engine filters on an A330 that starved for oil over the pond. "
:rolleyes: Eastern never had A330's... Did you mean A300 ?

SN
[post="291849"][/post]​

It was an L1011 from MIA to SJU and it was regular mechanics that left the O rings out. This incident happened well before the IAM strike at EAL.