Scabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, depending on experience(type) you'd be a AMT(GA) or an AMT-T(Transport/Airline)

Last I heard of its status, it was shot down during the NPRM phase.

Yes, 3rd seat, you are correct, it died in the NPRM. And yes, all A&P's would be grandfathered. A&P's with a Ground Instructor license would have automatically recieved the AMTI license.

Well its been nearly two weeks and no response from PTO on the plausability of "disturbed" cables causing the 4 main blow outs. Hmmmmmm <_<

Funny, I also noticed that on this very same thread when confronted with the facts of the "63 vs 83 violations" and the REAL history behind the term "AMT" he falls strangly silent.

Just been busy, Thirdseat, and have yet to look into the matter. Is there any chance anyone knows the tail number of the aircraft that had the four blown tires?

As far as the AMT deal goes someone once posted a link about it, if I recall correctly it was a bunch of riff-raff that was being presented to the FAA. Even FM agreed that it was a bunch of trash.

Just been busy, Thirdseat, and have yet to look into the matter. Is there any chance anyone knows the tail number of the aircraft that had the four blown tires?

As far as the AMT deal goes someone once posted a link about it, if I recall correctly it was a bunch of riff-raff that was being presented to the FAA. Even FM agreed that it was a bunch of trash.
Busy my a$$. You have some boyfriends in Scab Air management don't you 'Cods? Surely 'Cods, you should be able find the info somehow as a SUPERscab, but maybe we expect too much of your feeble scab mind.

Just like the coward you are, you run and hide when challenged.

"Scabs Destined for the Majors'?...and you can't even pull Scab Air out of the toilet?

Pffftt....wipe....flush..... ;)

You don't know the aircraft number??? <_<

Funny thing is in your post number #567 you "claimed" you had spoken with the very mechanic who had worked the problem. Hard to believe the aircraft number WOULDN'T come up in that conversation. <_<

As far as the AMT issue is concerned, you DON'T recall correctly.

www.nbaa.org/maint/part66.htm

Pay particular attention to the PDF file under "Federal Register" It contains the ACTUAL history of FAR Part 66 and its creation.

You might learn something.

i find it hard that you dont know the tail number. may be the AMT didnt want to tell you cause that person doesnt like you. you like me! some of them may remember the tail numbers. I do know the tail numbers on the planes in the USAIR fleet.

Do you guys memorize tail numbers?

Peaches husband interjecting here.........

Memorize tail numbers???? Hell I'll go a few steps further.... I can even quote effectivity number and production line number and beyond....lmao

Here's one that comes to mind......
Take the 8th 777 that went to BAB (British)
Aircraft WB008
Effectivity block WB001-WB008
production line number was 154 (ie. the 154th 777 built)
777-200 IGW (Increased Gross Weight)
some of the "extra" goodies included in the avionics package were the Heads-up displays for the pilots......

Although I can quote the same for most any of the first 500+ 777's built......

so pfffft......lmao

Only to the extent that I can tell by the number what A/C type it is (i.e 5500 vs 5600 vs 5800 for the 757's).
Same here pretty much all I care to know is what type aircraft, whether it is Boeing or Airbus and whether it is an ETOPS bird or not. Beyond that I could care less.

I do envy Peaches' husband though I really do wish that I could say, Hey that’s aircraft 0000, I MEL'd an overhead bin on 12 JAN 06 at 1500 Zulu.

Hey Hackman how about those Super Scab Aces? Thanksgiving off, Two weeks off for Christmas and New Years, with only one month on the job. Show me one union that could have pulled that off for me. I drew another Ace a few weeks ago and flipped it last week. Are you ready for this zinger?...I am now on first shift! :lol: :up: Haven't even broke 90 days and pulled first shift. How many unions do you know that could have pulled that off for me? :lol: Hackman...do yourself a favor and get you some red "UNSERVICEABLE-DO NOT USE" tape and wrap your union stewards head with it then tell him to go to hell. :up: You guys are clueless.

Just curious when do we get to start a "Scabs, Does AA have them?" thread? B)

Former ModerAAtor, this is where you come in; because I’m “gloatingâ€￾. :lol:

Hey Hackman how about those Super Scab Aces? Thanksgiving off, Two weeks off for Christmas and New Years, with only one month on the job. Show me one union that could have pulled that off for me. I drew another Ace a few weeks ago and flipped it last week. Are you ready for this zinger?...I am now on first shift! :lol: :up: Haven't even broke 90 days and pulled first shift. How many unions do you know that could have pulled that off for me? :lol: Hackman...do yourself a favor and get you some red "UNSERVICEABLE-DO NOT USE" tape and wrap your union stewards head with it then tell him to go to hell. :up: You guys are clueless.

Just curious when do we get to start a "Scabs, Does AA have them?" thread? B)

Former ModerAAtor, this is where you come in; because I’m “gloatingâ€￾. :lol:
Boy you thought you had no friends when you stole AMFA's jobs, now you have a whole army of SCAB HATERS!!!!
You MUST have BRIBED your way to get those shifts. As for you and all of those sucky sorry a** scabs they and you can go to he!!. Do us all a huge favor and have someone wrap you up in a DO NOT USE tape.

Status
Not open for further replies.