IAM Fleet Service topic 6/14-6/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Answer this one for us tommy boy,
Since when does a so called Prominent UNION LEADER CROSS A UNION'S PICKET LINE..

Save your breathe .. I'll tell ya .. WHEN YOUR PROMINENT UNION LEADER is on the BOD for UA . Whom could that possibly be.

NOT ONLY DOES HE SLEEP WITH AL HEMENWAY and the COMPANY but he gives the old f*ck You to ORGANIZED LABOR.

for that reason alone he should be removed.

Hey Force put this in your crack pipe and smoke it.

I WILL GUARANTEE that IF the INTERNATIONAL TRIES ANY KINDA OF B/S ... You won't have to worry about PO'ed MEMBERSHIP

cause YOUR membership will drop about 7,000 VERY QUICKLY.. We were close last time . Mr Hoffa won't turn his cheek again.

SO THEN HOW ARE YOU PLANNING ON SUBSIDIZING your UNDERFUNDED pensions .. Take you lose like a man . and bend over

just like you have allowed the membership behind RANDY CANALE to get screwed. What comes around goes around . It's YOUR turn

in the Barrel.

O-Man…

My thoughts exactly…

We (ND08) have the capability to mobilize, and polarize this Fleet Group!

Go ahead Farce… screw with us!

O-Man…

My thoughts exactly…

We (ND08) have the capability to mobilize, and polarize this Fleet Group!

Go ahead Farce… screw with us!

I really do not think that he or the international understand. We, the people who pay your salaries, have spoken. What don't you understand. BTW what locals are you going to attempt to throw out? Let me guess, ORD, PHL, DEN, SFO, and anywhere else that you fell canoli did not get a "fair shake". Well let me elighten you here, we the membership never got a "fair shake" with canoli at the helm. These last negotiations told us that. So canoli is trying to get you guys to back him now huh? I would caution you on going down that path. We, Fleet Service, are as unified as ever now. With a network to get the necessary information out. Tread your path very lightly. We are watching. So as roabilly sez,

GO AHEAD....SCREW WITH US......SEE WHERE THAT GETS YOU :angry: :angry: :angry:

Do not believe the lies of those who are for the new direction team. Tim Nelson, you should be ashamed of yourself for your blatant smear campaign against Randy Canale. Randy Canale is a proven leader.

For those of you that support Team 2008, this is not over. We have rules and regulations that apparently many Local Officers decided to violate. More than a dozen of the Locals apparently didn't follow the voting policies of this union. In doing so they may have invalidated their vote. Lack of postings, timeliness and other procedures were duly noted. Some even made a mockery of the voting place by offering food inside the voting area.

Your vote for Team 2008 can still be the deciding factor. The smear campaign against Randy Canale was unwarrented. With just a few more locals left to vote, Randy Canale can still win with your support.

As I have told you before, your airline is not a stand alone carrier and will need your help in keeping it out of chapter 7. Changing leadership that will refuse to give concessions will send you to the unemployment line. Randy Canale is a proven leader who has preserved thousands of jobs by working with your company in finding solutions that protect the majority of our members. In this George Bush environment, that's the best you can do. Keep believing Tim Nelson and the New Direction that your company can survive without working with it under these difficult times.
Hey Farce, Put your tail between your legs and walk, no run away......Any type of game playing by your defeated team will lead to nothing more than a more severe beating by the masses------ :mf_boff:

Just ask your boy M W about his wolf crying and subsequent re-vote a few years back------Canoli and you Minions will be quite literally run out, don't think for 1 second you clowns have a second wind.

Your boy Canoli is done, washed up ---ka-put scianara save yourself the embarrassment grab your knee pads and work under this POS concessionary TA your boy shoved up our A**

I'd say thanks for your services but there is nothing to thank you and your goons for.

Regards

Hey Farce, Put your tail between your legs and walk, no run away......Any type of game playing by your defeated team will lead to nothing more than a more severe beating by the masses------ :mf_boff:

Just ask your boy M W about his wolf crying and subsequent re-vote a few years back------Canoli and you Minions will be quite literally run out, don't think for 1 second you clowns have a second wind.

Your boy Canoli is done, washed up ---ka-put scianara save yourself the embarrassment grab your knee pads and work under this POS concessionary TA your boy shoved up our A**

I'd say thanks for your services but there is nothing to thank you and your goons for.

Regards

:up: :up: :up:

Very well said.

Do not believe the lies of those who are for the new direction team. Tim Nelson, you should be ashamed of yourself for your blatant smear campaign against Randy Canale. Randy Canale is a proven leader.

For those of you that support Team 2008, this is not over. We have rules and regulations that apparently many Local Officers decided to violate. More than a dozen of the Locals apparently didn't follow the voting policies of this union. In doing so they may have invalidated their vote. Lack of postings, timeliness and other procedures were duly noted. Some even made a mockery of the voting place by offering food inside the voting area.

Your vote for Team 2008 can still be the deciding factor. The smear campaign against Randy Canale was unwarrented. With just a few more locals left to vote, Randy Canale can still win with your support.

As I have told you before, your airline is not a stand alone carrier and will need your help in keeping it out of chapter 7. Changing leadership that will refuse to give concessions will send you to the unemployment line. Randy Canale is a proven leader who has preserved thousands of jobs by working with your company in finding solutions that protect the majority of our members. In this George Bush environment, that's the best you can do. Keep believing Tim Nelson and the New Direction that your company can survive without working with it under these difficult times.
District Force,
I realize me and you will forever disagree about Randy. The difference is that he represents me and not you. Management on our side of the table is finally gone.
If telling the truth about Randy Canale is wrong then I don't want to be right. Instead of representing workers he has reportedly crossed picket lines, been more impressed with limo rides, and went to more 'wine and cheese' parties than union meetings I presume. I mean, how the hell does someone lose a 'turnkey' $140,000 job unless he totally screws things up? Even half arse labor leaders don't get voted out. He managed to piss off everyone but Tilton.

The very unfortunate truth is that Randy got his reward indeed. It had nothing to do with me. It had to do with his 'piss clam' representation and about 25,000 members voting him out. I tried to give him solid counsel a few months ago and told him to resign so he could go out in 'dignity' however his own arrogance surprised even me. It's not our fault that he had to go out in 'great pain' and true embarassment.

At any rate, I will be there at the 'kodak moment' to snap the picture and hear the standing ovation when the evil one hands over the 'green jacket' to a real labor man who goes by the name of Delaney. Christmas in October!

I really have nothing more to say on this matter.

regards,
Tim Nelson
IAM Local Chairman, 1487, Chicago

DF you must have your hand deep in RC's pants to make such a stupid statement in a public forum.If the international is dumb enough to make such a crooked move on Cheap Suites behalf and try going against the wishes of the voting majority WE will get rid of them as quickly as RC .Don't believe us? try it

Regards
My gut feeling is that MW will be voted out in 2 years. By then, I'm not sure he will be able to hold a line in PIT. He's deplorable, continues his BS of not recognizing me as Local Chairman, and is not of the same cloth as fellow PIT native Nicky Handlow.

regards,
Tim Nelson

Maybe this explains . why team08 was arrogant enough NOT to GO out and CAMPAIGN for there beloved leader

Cause they knew the NOW SPINELESS Tommy B. from the INTERNATIONAL would try and pull a fast one. GO ahead tommy

keep playing your games.. IT WILL BITE YOU IN THE ARSE. I GUARANTEE IT.

Your ship is sinking my advice is to jump in the life boat before you sink to the bottom with the REST OF THE POND SCUM.

My gut feeling is that MW will be voted out in 2 years. By then, I'm not sure he will be able to hold a line in PIT. He's deplorable, continues his BS of not recognizing me as Local Chairman, and is not of the same cloth as fellow PIT native Nicky Handlow.

regards,
Tim Nelson
Some sweet justice it would be indeed!

I don't know whut y'all think... but I believe our boy… “Farceâ€￾ just got rolled!

Stay together Fleet... We have ahh few more battles!

What a bunch of BULLSH!T...I can barely compose myself after reading this...especially about the "mockery of the voting place".....WOW ..wasn't there a station..hint,hint (PHX) that got to vote for the contract on-site ,however this election almost went unnoticed there....Good riddance...END OF STORY...

Aw gosh Districtforce, give it a break will ya!

Canale is through and you all know it. Let the poor guy just get out graciously. There are thousands of votes for the new direction, piddly squat for CANALE. It would be embarrassing to challenge this vote and I don't see any our of the normal bashing as in most campaigns.

Get a grip, let go of the past and support your Union.

New Direction are the leaders, and Canale is the liar.

That will probably bring the Feds in. Canale won't want that, cause he'd probably get caught breaking some laws about FAIR representation. Canale, as DL President, should share a lot of the burdon of rules and regulation violations. If they are as widespread as you imply, then obviously it isn't the locals, but the DL itself. And Food in the voting areas?!?!! I don't know if this is "illegal", but what's the problem with that? The food isnt' an endorsement for any candidate, and I fail to see th e"mockery" of it. Hell, I'll vote in November with food. The ballot has so much on it I'll need supplemental nurishment to get through it all.

The smear campaign against Randy Canale was unwarrented. With just a few more locals left to vote, Randy Canale can still win with your support.

You use the term "smear campaign" with the implication that it's intended to falsely disparage someone. Who? How? This was not done. Yes it was a "smear campaign" because Randy gave them so much #### they had to smear it around to get the toilet to flush!

Randy Canale is a proven leader who has preserved thousands of jobs by working with your company in finding solutions that protect the majority of our members.

So far this year all he's done is gotten 330 rampers in LAS and an unknown number in other stations layed off, and guaranteed another 18 stations will be laid off in 2012. That's not saving jobs.

In this George Bush environment, that's the best you can do. Keep believing Tim Nelson and the New Direction that your company can survive without working with it under these difficult times.

Ummm... Unless I missed a repeal of the 22nd ammendment, and a major candidacy announcement, Bush will be gone two months after the election in November. The New Direction Team won't be under the Bush administration for but two months, and there's nothing that can really be done in either direction in those two months. Actually it's more like one month due to the holiday recess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back