IAM Fleet Service topic 6/14-6/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw gosh Districtforce, give it a break will ya!

Canale is through and you all know it. Let the poor guy just get out graciously. There are thousands of votes for the new direction, piddly squat for CANALE. It would be embarrassing to challenge this vote and I don't see any our of the normal bashing as in most campaigns.

Get a grip, let go of the past and support your Union.

Could not agree more with ya Dex. Canale got just what he deserved from this vote the members rejected him and his Team. For DF I read your post and cant think of a more fitting thing to say to Randy Canale than Don't go away mad Just GO AWAY!

Game over Randy

Game over

Nothing like a little rant from DF to make Fleet Service even more unified. Thanks DF for showing us just how much you guys at DL141 and at the international think of Fleet Service. How far are you willing to take this DF. Cause I know my Fleet brothers and sisters are ready to RUMBLE!

Bring it on!

For those of you that support Team 2008, this is not over. We have rules and regulations that apparently many Local Officers decided to violate. More than a dozen of the Locals apparently didn't follow the voting policies of this union. In doing so they may have invalidated their vote. Lack of postings, timeliness and other procedures were duly noted. Some even made a mockery of the voting place by offering food inside the voting area.

As I have told you before, your airline is not a stand alone carrier and will need your help in keeping it out of chapter 7. Changing leadership that will refuse to give concessions will send you to the unemployment line. Randy Canale is a proven leader who has preserved thousands of jobs by working with your company in finding solutions that protect the majority of our members. In this George Bush environment, that's the best you can do.

First of all, it's not just a bunch of people running wild thru the streets here. It's an organized effort for the little guys for once to be heard and make their
Voice count. No more back room deals and disappearing ink. This is our union and you work for us. NOT THEM US.
We voted for who we wanted not who YOU wanted. I know you want Randy but we don't. What part of the Landslide % of the win don't you get? 2 + 2 =4
and you can't make it = anything else.

I've been to meetings where there is always food and don't know how it could be a mockery unless there was a food fight and I know people love to eat
first.

I for one don't mind living w/o if it helps the company survive, but not being raped! NO MORE PHSYCOLOGICAL WARFARE with our union. We demand representaion with a voice......not representation with Alterior Motives

DF
We are watching and if the information Hwy becomes muddied with false accusations and lies then we will respond as we already have with a resounding
call of B*LLSH*T.

Oh and by the way, in case you don't know Bush is leaving office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Randy, read the small print on the bottom of the newdirection website. NOT PAID WITH UNION MONEY. Now Randy, get all those steak and lobster dinners you can eat at Smith and Wolinskys because the bank will soon be closed on your end.

Shakespeare:

Quote-

"What tangled webs we weave, when we practice to first deceive".

Looks like the spider is caught in the web, don't you all agree? Greed will always bite you in the arse!

DF
Let this be a lesson for you. Within a very short time period of your post the Fleet network was mobilized with phone calls, e-mails and PMs. The response was fierce and will be that much more so if anything underhanded is persued to try and undermine the collective will of Fleet Service. We will not go down without a fight while you, Canale or anyone else try to steal this election.

DF,

Question....

Why oh why do you keep repeating the mantra "we are not a stand alone carrier" when the IAM came out DEAD AGAINST the merger with UA??????

I've asked this before of you......can you please answer......?

Man o Man throw sum more gas on the fire District Force will ya! This thread's members are smokin mad. You sure know how to set off the membership. The workers are really tired of hearing how Canale is such a leader, We got news for ya he's not.

Last word from the O-man tonight.

1st video guy.. don't get comfy on the top . THAT'S MY BRANCH :p :D

2nd the word of the day is VOTE .. All you stations yet to vote . If your on the fence trying to decide if your VOTE

COUNTS. read back about 5 pages and realize that the Canale camp will do WHATEVER it takes to try and sway this election

I hope everyone EXCERCISES there RIGHT to go out and VOTE . this leadership you elect will be in place during very difficult

times and I for ONE would like to the think they have YOU the MEMBERSHIP'S best interest at heart.

Do not believe the lies of those who are for the new direction team. Tim Nelson, you should be ashamed of yourself for your blatant smear campaign against Randy Canale. Randy Canale is a proven leader.

For those of you that support Team 2008, this is not over. We have rules and regulations that apparently many Local Officers decided to violate. More than a dozen of the Locals apparently didn't follow the voting policies of this union. In doing so they may have invalidated their vote. Lack of postings, timeliness and other procedures were duly noted. Some even made a mockery of the voting place by offering food inside the voting area.

Your vote for Team 2008 can still be the deciding factor. The smear campaign against Randy Canale was unwarrented. With just a few more locals left to vote, Randy Canale can still win with your support.

As I have told you before, your airline is not a stand alone carrier and will need your help in keeping it out of chapter 7. Changing leadership that will refuse to give concessions will send you to the unemployment line. Randy Canale is a proven leader who has preserved thousands of jobs by working with your company in finding solutions that protect the majority of our members. In this George Bush environment, that's the best you can do. Keep believing Tim Nelson and the New Direction that your company can survive without working with it under these difficult times.

ATTENTION FLEET

If your station has not yet voted the above post is all the more reason to get out and vote. It just goes to prove the corruptness of the current leadership. Vote your choice but by all means vote.

ATTENTION FLEET

If your station has not yet voted the above post is all the more reason to get out and vote. It just goes to prove the corruptness of the current leadership. Vote your choice but by all means vote.

What is it about the Int'l that won't step in and call foul on a union mouthpiece ( DF ) when 75% of the membership wants a change. Not only is it the majority but the vote is made up of members from different companies that want it. Is this not Democracy at it's finest?

DF
Lets be clear.................I have not voted yet but I will definetly spend time and energy to get out more of the membership vote STARTING TOMORROW!!

What is it about the Int'l that won't step in and call foul on a union mouthpiece ( DF ) when 75% of the membership wants a change. Not only is it the majority but the vote is made up of members from different companies that want it. Is this not Democracy at it's finest?

DF
Lets be clear.................I have not voted yet but I will definetly spend time and energy to get out more of the membership vote STARTING TOMORROW!!
Apparently the apple does'nt fall too far from the tree...irregardless,ALL stations that have yet to vote,let's put the last nails in ,and get this thing in the ground...the stink is already more than I can stand...ND08.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back