IAM Fleet Service topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are not scare tatics Tim knows his stuff when it comes to dealing with this garbage. I guess you have no problem with this POS the company calls a TA when it doesnt have the COC; has the 60 day rule which should have never been put into place, the worst sick pay vacation, etc. All you got to do is look at UAL contract and see that US Fleet should have something similar Heck, look at how nonunion DL and CO are treating their employees---WITH RESPECT and RAISES. There is ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE why US cant do the same or similar. ITs not hard at all.

As for Armidio he could have stood up to canarybird but he refused to do so

First of all READ THE TA robbed , the SIXTY day rule is REMOVED ... GONE , FINSIHED , OUT OF THE WAY ....

Now you sir will be a victem of all of this , because our removing the sixty day rule will do NOTHING to help you and the small miniority of those who were affected by the sixity day rule and haven't yet moved on ....

the IMPORANT thing is that we REMOVE the sixty day rule so that NO ONE ELSE falls to it as you and MIKE have ...

I want EVERY east sider to pay attention to people like Robbed and MIKE , they either are or used to be guys affected by the 60 day rule ..SEE how it screwed up their lives , mike is as bitter as they come , and i dont blame him ... but also remember my brothers and sisters , when we talked about the TA , no one cared nor remembered these people , so it's imporant that you don't BECOME one of them ...

By voting yes you will eliminate the 60 day rule from the TA... if we merge with united their nightmare will not become yours .

First of all READ THE TA robbed , the SIXTY day rule is REMOVED ... GONE , FINSIHED , OUT OF THE WAY ....

Now you sir will be a victem of all of this , because our removing the sixty day rule will do NOTHING to help you and the small miniority of those who were affected by the sixity day rule and haven't yet moved on ....

the IMPORANT thing is that we REMOVE the sixty day rule so that NO ONE ELSE falls to it as you and MIKE have ...

I want EVERY east sider to pay attention to people like Robbed and MIKE , they either are or used to be guys affected by the 60 day rule ..SEE how it screwed up their lives , mike is as bitter as they come , and i dont blame him ... but also remember my brothers and sisters , when we talked about the TA , no one cared nor remembered these people , so it's imporant that you don't BECOME one of them ...

By voting yes you will eliminate the 60 day rule from the TA... if we merge with united their nightmare will not become yours .

Freedom

You have no Idea what YOU're talking about. You don't know me from adam. You have no Idea who I am. I am not bitter at all. Quite the opposite. Ask anyone in SAN who knows me and you might be surprised. I have said in previous posts my actual name. You?............ah not worth it.......
Just another one of your rants of payme payme payme.....get another job and hang in there and hold on tight. You have no Idea what this company is trying to do to you..............No we're not going to get back 100%, but what's layed out to us is disrespectfull......PRez and Shoe know who I am. Get off your high horse and stop trying to be a one man possee.....................

Take it easy Freedom. Freedom, don't give away my plan of concluding the 'right' information directly before the vote. I'll be putting our the information....soon enough.

Fleet service can't hold up an actual merger. But it can hold up transition and be a participant at the table as opposed to being silenced for the next decade.

I suggest that once this contract is voted out that you follow your leaders and don't further isolate PHX with your comments about how PHX is through with everything if this is voted out. IMO, PRez, shoe, will be credible leaders to listen to. Likewise, if this is voted in, I will have no problem moving forward and keeping everything solid. In any case, with a merger, there will be alot of unfinished business and PHX will be needed to participate with the whole.

Separately, and nothing to do with this contract vote, I was told that if fleet goes under the United contract that US AIRWAYS fleet service would revert to the UA IAM Pension plan schedule which is horrible. I certainly hope that is not the case but with Canale anything bad is possible.

regards,
Tim Nelson
IAM Local Chairman, 1487, Chicago

The only REASON your going to spring the “Right “ information at the last minute is it’s another weak , flawed argument and it can’t stand up to the light of day .

I’m not going to “TAKE IT EASY “ until we win this . I’m not going to be dragged over the cliff with the rest of the lemmings again ….LIKE LAST TIME , remember the CHANGE OF CONTROL ???

Only this time the stakes are far higher ….. For you that is … it’s YOUR brothers and sisters in your station who will suffer under the sixty day rule if this doesn’t pass and we merge with united …. You rant about how the scope in the east BK contract is better than the TA , but their nearly identical and the TA is in fact an IMRPOVMENT over your current scope , 14 flighs vs. 69 ??? And your telling me that’s NOT an improvement ?????

If this contract is voted out , I think our leaders will do the sensible thing and just wait the extra month for the merger with united , then roll us into it …. I like a lot of you on the east , there are many of you who are good people … but too many have let your greed rule you , greed isn’t always bad , but when you let it blind you to reality it then becomes so ….

Is united going to need 5 rampers to turn every 319 and 320 in PHL ? Will they need to keep CLT with another HUB so near ?

you guys on the east are going to take losses as well as the west , but the only difference is when you fall to the sixty day rule your done ! Ohhh am I using another scare tactic like I did when I mentioned the HIGH PRICE OF OIL or the BAD ECOMONY ????? IT’S NOT A SCARE TACTIC , IT’S CALLED “REALITYâ€￾

Freedom

You have no Idea what YOU're talking about. You don't know me from adam. You have no Idea who I am. I am not bitter at all. Quite the opposite. Ask anyone in SAN who knows me and you might be surprised. I have said in previous posts my actual name. You?............ah not worth it.......
Just another one of your rants of payme payme payme.....get another job and hang in there and hold on tight. You have no Idea what this company is trying to do to you..............No we're not going to get back 100%, but what's layed out to us is disrespectfull......PRez and Shoe know who I am. Get off your high horse and stop trying to be a one man possee.....................

No coach , I’ve been told OVER AND OVER , that “there will be no merger unless fleet says yes to this contract because we HOLD ALL THE CARDS “ does that B/S sound familiar to you coach ?

How about this B/S … remember that ranting about “shinny new hitch “ for the trucks ? Cause fleet was gonna have HUGE back pay checks given to them when they WIN the change of control ?

How much B/S are you going to swallow ???

NOTHING , will protect you from a merger that’s goal is to DOWNSIZE !!!!!!!

They are merging to SHRINK CAPACITY !! What do you think that means????

GET RID OF THE SIXTY DAY RULE NOW BEFORE YOU FALL UNDERNEATH IT!!!!

As for you mike ….

Oh your not bitter , ok I get it , you got recalled to the station from which you were let go , thereby getting your pay scale back , now it clicks ….

AWWWW you don’t like what’s laid out to you ? Awwwww is it disrespectful ? Well guess what , SO IS A MERGER , SO IS GAS THAT COSTS ME 3.39 A GALLON , SO IS THE PRICE OF FOOD THAT’S GOING UP , SO IS THE FACT THAT OUR AIRLINE LOST 250 MILLION DOLLARS THIS QUARTER ….

Reality hurts doesn’t it ? :unsure:

P.S , you want me to get off my horse? HA, I think not , it’s a much better view up here , I can see a lot further than you , like for instance the time you all thought you were going to win the change of control , and I told you that you wouldn’t …. and then you didn’t …

How can you say that? Bringing ALL FLEET under one contract, eliminating the two payscales, and bringing the west up to the east....that's not solidarity???

If freedom is correct, and I believe 100% he is, and PHX is a YES vote but CLT votes no and overrides PHX...how in the world is that SOLIDARITY?

Or is that YOUR version of solidairty? Getting EVERYONE on the same playing filed is SOLIDARITY.
Freedom doesn't speak for the leadership of PHX when he says PHX will just pick up their ball and go home if they don't get their way. I have been in contact with some of PHX leaders and regardless of how they vote, IMO, they understand that whether yes or no, we are solid and need to stay solid.
Solidarity isn't measured based on the vote outcome, that's how democracy is measured. Solidarity is measured how we treat eachother after the vote and continue to stick together in the fight for worker justice.

I think that is incorrect thinking to suggest that Solidarity is getting everyone on the same pay scale. Delta has everyone at the same pay scale don't they? In solidarity I mean everyone sticking together, today, and tomorrow, regardless of our differences. I think we are there because all of the leaders are on the same page from coast to coast. Some of the PHX rank and file I'm worried about but I think things will work out.
On a wider scale, our solidarity runs deep with United now also. We are on the verge of bringing this District back to the members.

regards,
Tim Nelson

The only REASON your going to spring the “Right “ information at the last minute is it’s another weak , flawed argument and it can’t stand up to the light of day .

I’m not going to “TAKE IT EASY “ until we win this . I’m not going to be dragged over the cliff with the rest of the lemmings again ….LIKE LAST TIME , remember the CHANGE OF CONTROL ???

Only this time the stakes are far higher ….. For you that is … it’s YOUR brothers and sisters in your station who will suffer under the sixty day rule if this doesn’t pass and we merge with united …. You rant about how the scope in the east BK contract is better than the TA , but their nearly identical and the TA is in fact an IMRPOVMENT over your current scope , 14 flighs vs. 69 ??? And your telling me that’s NOT an improvement ?????

If this contract is voted out , I think our leaders will do the sensible thing and just wait the extra month for the merger with united , then roll us into it …. I like a lot of you on the east , there are many of you who are good people … but too many have let your greed rule you , greed isn’t always bad , but when you let it blind you to reality it then becomes so ….

Is united going to need 5 rampers to turn every 319 and 320 in PHL ? Will they need to keep CLT with another HUB so near ?

you guys on the east are going to take losses as well as the west , but the only difference is when you fall to the sixty day rule your done ! Ohhh am I using another scare tactic like I did when I mentioned the HIGH PRICE OF OIL or the BAD ECOMONY ????? IT’S NOT A SCARE TACTIC , IT’S CALLED “REALITYâ€
Where do you come up with this stuff? There is nothing greedy about voting against the Canale Concession stand. Worst vacation, worst sick time, worst medical payments, worst holiday pay [NONE], worst scope, worst merger protections. Worst of Worst. The only guarantee is that you will be making Continental's 2008 wage in 2016.

regards,
Tim Nelson

As for you mike ….

Oh your not bitter , ok I get it , you got recalled to the station from which you were let go , thereby getting your pay scale back , now it clicks ….

You see freedom you guess too much. SAN has no recall yet. I was hired by HP before/after the merger. I have 05 seniority and you're probably senior to me, but seniority is not everything to me like money is to you....thats not a bad thing.....to each his own, but stop guessing. I started at $7.50 hr. in 05. Took quite a hit, but I look at longevity not your Reality.............enough said between us....now lets get good info out to the readers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You see freedom you guess too much. SAN has no recall yet. I was hired by HP after the merger. I have 05 seniority and you're probably senior to me, but seniority is not everything to me like money is to you....thats not a bad thing.....to each his own, but stop guessing. I started at $7.50 hr. in 05. Took quite a hit, but I look at longevity not your Reality.............enough said between us....now lets get good info out to the readers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyone who talks to Mike knows Mike is a great guy, perhaps passionate but definately not bitter.
It's good to be angry at all the corporate greed that is going on. Not saying Mike is angry but I think we all ought to be angry at the greed. Fleet service isn't being greedy by voting No on the worst contract in the industry.
I mean Parker signs over a 200% bonus plan if things can become a #1 or #2 airline. With United, By george, I think he's got it! he signed that on April 3rd in a 8k after a quarter in which he lost $250 million and doesn't want fleet service to have protections.

regards,
Tim Nelson

P.S , you want me to get off my horse? HA, I think not , it’s a much better view up here , I can see a lot further than you , like for instance the time you all thought you were going to win the change of control , and I told you that you wouldn’t …. and then you didn’t …

Freedom,
We all know that the only logical reason you have to vote this T/A in is for some shiny new penny's and you have shouted from the tallest Saguara cactus that you are not bothered by who's dead pockets you have to rifle through to get it.

You need to read Canales book

View attachment 7495

You're in it.

Freedom,
We all know that the only logical reason you have to vote this T/A in is for some shiny new penny's and you have shouted from the tallest Saguara cactus that you are not bothered by who's dead pockets you have to rifle through to get it.

You need to read Canales book

View attachment 7495

You're in it.
OMG! rat tales I am laying in the floor in tears! LOL :lol: :lol:

Basically this vote comes down to 3 stations. PHL, CLT, PIT. If there is 2,000 votes in these 3 stations then any yes vote will be difficult. PIT won't be 95% No like last time but I wouldn't be surprised if PHL and CLT turns out more than last time. And I'm not convinced that LAS will be a yes. If LAS joins in with the No's then this contract is finished and we will not be locked in and silenced with the United merger.

regards,
Tim Nelson

I think that is incorrect thinking to suggest that Solidarity is getting everyone on the same pay scale. Delta has everyone at the same pay scale don't they? In solidarity I mean everyone sticking together, today, and tomorrow, regardless of our differences. I think we are there because all of the leaders are on the same page from coast to coast. Some of the PHX rank and file I'm worried about but I think things will work out.

regards,
Tim Nelson

Excuse me Tim....but solidarity means standing together, all for one, one for all....it's a little hard for the east & west to stand together, as well as class I and class II to stand together. Especially when the class II cities are treated like garbage compare to class I.

I'm not sure why you reference Delta? Just because they aren't unionized that means they don't have solidarity?? My spouse worked for Delta for years and my best friend works at Delta, they are as SOLID as you're going to get. They aren't ripped apart by different payscales and unions. Believe it or not they actually treat each other from different stns with respect...unlike our philly bretheren who still can't load a plane right.

Tim,

Basically this vote comes down to 3 stations. PHL, CLT, PIT. If there is 2,000 votes in these 3 stations then any yes vote will be difficult. PIT won't be 95% No like last time but I wouldn't be surprised if PHL and CLT turns out more than last time. And I'm not convinced that LAS will be a yes. If LAS joins in with the No's then this contract is finished and we will not be locked in and silenced with the United merger.

I have not talked to anyone in LAS but I would guess that after the announcement that they are no longer a hub and the threats from Canale that he would put the west under the BK east Contract, I would say they are a yes. Under that BK contract they would quite possibly be a class 2 station. Canale called Dougie and told him he needed more yes votes so Dougie obliged and made the announcement.

????????? Anyone in LAS disputing this?????

Respectfully,

P. REZ

Tim,

Giants fan needs to contact the LAS Local because Canale has retracted from those remarks and now is admitted at the LAS local that Gaintsfan scenerio is unlikely and improbable.

You don't think that Canale retracted from those remarks because that would be political suicide? Regardless of what the bylaws state, do you believe Canale would try to put the west under the east BK contract?

Respectfully,

P. REZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts