New Catering Packout

We're going totally European. Warm beer and sodas. No deodorant, toothpaste, or shampoo. Natural is good.

LOL.....if they eventually ban crew members from carrying on those toiletries at least we'll blend right in and it won't take long to get ready to go to work on layovers anymore! :lol:

I don't even say I'm sorry. I have NOTHING to be sorry about. I did not make any of the decisions. MY job is to make you as comfortable and safe as possible while your wizzing through the skies in our little tube. I have what I have to work with. If I can give it fine if not then I refer them to the website and tell them to let their voice be heard because I'm just a flight attendant and my voice means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Then I do say I'm sorry I couldn't give you better service sometimes. Less legroom, less beverages, less ice, no water bottles, cuts to the DM program, shall I go on? THAT is not being a low cost carrier but being CHEAP. CHEAP, CHEAP, CHEAP....here little birdy. :rolleyes: Makes for lots of profit though huh? All those cuts above MUST be what brought fourth that 305 million dollar profit. LOL good grief.

Latest posts

Back