Nov/Dec 2013 Pilot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
prechilill said:
KU, you are so full of crap.  You hate ALPA and now you claim you are no fan of USAPA.  GMAFB.  Your story changing (again)?  That "floating standard" thing again.  
DOH is gold standard... (AAA/PDT)
Oh, no it's not... (AAA/Trump)
Oh wait, yes it is... (AAA/AWA)

When you clowns get a story that you will stick with, maybe you can make some progress with your pathetic, scab union.  Oh wait, usAPA is done!  LOL
6 years of the highest dues in the industry and complete control of the "BPR" and you clowns have nothing to show for it.  No contract, no DOH and still on LOA 93- until APA came along.  Pathetic.  Why are we (Spartans) anything but surprised???  

AVL is beautiful this time of year...
Clueless as usual. AVL is miserable right now.

KAVL 130054Z 35022G27KT 10SM BKN037 M02/M10 A3035 RMK AO2 PK WND 35031/0000 SLP287 T10171100

Stick by the pool in the right seat.

Keroseneuser said:
 Are there going to be differences in the upcoming integration? Of course, there always are. Nothing new to the east guys or the AA guys. The AWA folks are the only ones that seem to see this normal process as some kind of holy war.

Holy war?  Let's see...
Agree to a merger contract
Agree to a SLI process
Go through entire SLI process
Don't like the result so sue the other party
That doesn't work so withdraw from contract negotiations
Vote in your own pathetic scab union
Randomly take pilots of the other party to court under trumped up charges
Have these charges dismissed (twice, with prejudice)
Get an injunction against yourselves for being, well, yourselves
Get nowhere in six years.
Yep, you clowns have nothing on us...  LOL

Here's a hint for the next SLI: binding means what it says...

So, which one of you ladies out east are going to file RICO charges against a few American pilots?  C'mon, it's in your DNA to be idiots... Really, which one of "youse" going to be the tough guy against the APA?

prechilill said:
So, which one of you ladies out east are going to file RICO charges against a few American pilots?  C'mon, it's in your DNA to be idiots... Really, which one of "youse" going to be the tough guy against the APA?
Which one of you ladies out west is going to start talking about being hitched to the AA Titanic and all of their accidents?

Pre, I hate to break it to you but you are the weakest link. Verified by you co-workers. Time to shut up.

prechilill said:
Hey Claxon, "Before Start Checklist"
Have a NICe day!!
Claxon doesn't fly. He lives off his vacation funds and makes bad investments involving trademarks.

Pi brat said:
Which one of you ladies out west is going to start talking about being hitched to the AA Titanic and all of their accidents?

Pre, I hate to break it to you but you are the weakest link. Verified by you co-workers. Time to shut up.

Dad proud of his boy???  Big AA pilot!!   Wowweeee! 

KU, you are so full of crap.  You hate ALPA and now you claim you are no fan of USAPA.  GMAFB.  Your story changing (again)?  That "floating standard" thing again.  
DOH is gold standard... (AAA/PDT)
Oh, no it's not... (AAA/Trump)
Oh wait, yes it is... (AAA/AWA)

When you clowns get a story that you will stick with, maybe you can make some progress with your pathetic, scab union.  Oh wait, usAPA is done!  LOL
6 years of the highest dues in the industry and complete control of the "BPR" and you clowns have nothing to show for it.  No contract, no DOH and still on LOA 93- until APA came along.  Pathetic.  Why are we (Spartans) anything but surprised???  

AVL is beautiful this time of year...
Like I said above, what a whack job! You were just handed a pilot spot at the largest airline and all you seem to be able to do is try to convince me that I should somehow feel bad about todays events? You could probably win the powerball jackpot and find something in that to be pissed about. I still cannot figure out how somebody can be so consumed with hate. You really are a messed up person.

Cannot wait for the AA integration process to get going, it should be epic watching your meltdown occur over that one! I better stock up on popcorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back