Nov/Dec 2013 Pilot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freighterguynow said:
So are hemorrhoids - they cost money and never seem to benefit their participants either.
They prevented you scabs from stealing our careers. Bitter that you wasted a billion dollars and failed your families for the last 10 years? For what? Absolutely nothing. The legacy of the East....waste. The DCO money is evaporating before scab Strebel's eyes. Time to beak USCABAS back once and for all. The implosion is just beginning.

Reactions: 3 people
Res Judicata said:
They prevented you scabs from stealing our careers. Bitter that you wasted a billion dollars and failed your families for the last 10 years? For what? Absolutely nothing. The legacy of the East....waste. The DCO money is evaporating before scab Strebel's eyes. Time to beak USCABAS back once and for all. The implosion is just beginning.
Dude you just received news that you are getting back pay and a new job at the world's largest airline,
but you go rushing to your toy chest to pull out the old familiar dolls of bitterness and hate, to pull 
out a few more limbs and bite the heads off.   :lol:  

Use some of your new pay raise for a shrink, get some mad dog 20/20, or maybe just complain about the new paint job. :D

Reactions: 5 people
Res Judicata said:
 In life, this issue should take up no more than about 1%, and that's generous! 

Reactions: 2 people
Phoenix said:
Dude you just received news that you are getting back pay and a new job at the world's largest airline,
but you go rushing to your toy chest to pull out the old familiar dolls of bitterness and hate, to pull 
out a few more limbs and bite the heads off.   :lol:  

Use some of your new pay raise for a shrink, get some mad dog 20/20, or maybe just complain about the new paint job. :D
I'll forget it when your fake scab union pays me back the six figures they cost me in their illegal jihad to steal my career. I couldn't care less about being American. I want a raise...the raise that you scabs demanded I never receive and I want to bury the hatchet in USAPAS skull before they are dead and buried.

You can pretend that this little experiment didn't cause significant harm to your career if you'd like. I won't be joining you in that fantasy and I will never forget.

Reactions: 8 people
Res Judicata said:
View attachment 9900

I'll forget it when your fake scab union pays me back the six figures they cost me in their illegal jihad to steal my career. I couldn't care less about being American. I want a raise...the raise that you scabs demanded I never receive and I want to bury the hatchet in USAPAS skull before they are dead and buried.

You can pretend that this little experiment didn't cause significant harm to your career if you'd like. I won't be joining you in that fantasy and I will never forget.
LOL.....dude you gotta stop with the psychotic anger bit.....I have tears running I am laughing so hard! I have all kinds of comical visions of you walking down the streets of PHX muttering to yourself and randomly cursing out fire hydrants and parked cars...LOLLOLLOL

Let us know how it works out for you, I think 95% of the airline gave up caring about all that crap about 24 hours ago.

P.S. You are aware that you are now making more than you ever made at this airline right? For us on the east we are happy with the raise from this merger, but it is still a long way from what we were making prior to 9-11. So the significant harm I see when looking back at the last 15 years or so is mismanagement in the late 90's and the events of 9-11. The circus of our last 7 years is a side note to all that.

Reactions: 8 people
Res Judicata said:
Indeed you will never forget. I believe you! :lol: :lol:

P.S. If your displeasure is any evidence of the "little experiment's" success... Well then you may have revealed your inner thoughts. :)

traderjake said:
Does that mean you'll quit trying to steal jobs from the West?
Your altruism for damsels in distress is quaint. I think you have the hots for the singing fat lady. :D

Regarding aspirations to steal jobs feel free to reference the recent post about how every West FO can now hold group 2 capt and hundreds of pilots can sit left seat in the 330. I said about a year ago that it will eventually go relative position with fences and everyone will *****. YMMV. :)

Res Judicata said:
I'll forget it when your fake scab union pays me back the six figures they cost me in their illegal jihad to steal my career.

I won't be joining you in that fantasy and I will never forget.

So which is it? "I'll forget it when.." or "...I will never forget."? :) Seek out some professional help son....Seriously. The only person you harm with all that anger is yourself.

Res: "You can pretend that this little experiment didn't cause significant harm to your career if you'd like." Whatever your feelings; nothing of the past can ever be changed. Again; the only person you can ever harm through angrily dwelling on any aspect of history is yourself....Just sayin'...

767one said:
Good question. 2 cylinder air cooled diesel with front end loader, 7 ft rear blade, 4 wheel drive, tilt steering wheel,air adjustable seat. It has a glow plug and I've had no problem starting down to about -5F. It runs on diesel, K1 kero, jet fuel, varsol or Yak fat......

A fine choice Bob, and what a great price to get it for. My earlier ribbing about a "commie" tractor was naturally done just for grins. One thing's certain; that being that one can't do better for cold ops machinery than good ole' Russkie stuff. :)

I don't think you will have any luck getting money from a BK union. You can help out by not paying dues to get it into bankrupcy sooner and not getting anything sooner rather than not getting it later.

Reactions: 4 people
767one said:
I don't think you will have any luck getting money from a BK union. You can help out by not paying dues to get it into bankrupcy sooner and not getting anything sooner rather than not getting it later.

I've sometimes asked of them exactly which bank they expected their "billions in damages" checks to come from, and never was an answer given. ;)

"
A fine choice Bob, and what a great price to get it for. My earlier ribbing about a "commie" tractor was naturally done just for grins. One thing's certain; that being that one can't do better for cold ops machinery than good ole' Russkie stuff. :)
No problem on the ribbing. For a while after I got the tractor I was looking for a list of Russian cusswords because we had "a failure to communicate". I couln't even remember any of my grandfather's Finnish cusswords. When I mentioned "winter war" the tractor understood!

Cheers,

Bob

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.