warning for b/h 's who use the etb to drop trips

Oh please do me a favor and post her name! How dare her!.....she has been warned before. My understanding is her posts will be revoked pending a review.

Do not post her name, US Aviation will remove it and probably suspend the person that posts it.

are we allowed to say names on this? because her name needs to be spread all over. she- and the other blockholders who feel like she does- need to realize that we did not bid reserve... that we would love to have the option to get a primary line, then to be able to drop trips due to over projection, then to SAP more good trips, then to drop them again on the ETB and then to go on the bidsheet and get another trip. people like her are going to ruin the ETB for everyone.
I don't think that would be a good idea. People who have the proper access to the ETB can see who it is...others don't need to know the name.

Yea, if the poster chooses they can hold a trip and see who is trying to get it. If they don’t like who is trying they can pull the trip off or not approve the trade/drop. It’s a real problem here at East, there is talk of taking all identifiable information off the board.

Trips can stay on the board until noon the day before the trip operates.

i was very close to posting his/her name. but that would not be proffesional. if you have access to the etb you can see his/her name. it,s a phl man(manchester uk) trip he/she is trying to drop.

Our MEC President has been made aware of this issue quite some time ago and said he would ensure that if it goes on the trade board that "first come, first served" prevailed.
Has not happened yet.
As all b/h'ers know they can work "back door trades" with their b/h friends and it never shows up on the board.
But to blatantly state who can or can not pick it up was Never suppose to be allowed.
As a matter of fact contact the ETB scheduling (Daily)desk tomorrow and find out who it the first to "click" on it and then contact your LEC president.
This was suppose to have been taken care of.

Thanks AndyP.

On the West personal board, a trip can be traded up to, I believe, 2 hours prior to report.
As opposed to 48hrs, I believe, for the company trips.
Don't get why anyone would care who works their trip for them, as long as its gone.
On the West side, if a person with a ' "restricted" info' line posts a trip, you can click a "check legality" box which will let you see who the poster is.
The problem (minor) on the West side is posters who put $$ on to entice and then don't pay.
There is one FA in particular, who I think everyone knows by now via grafitti in every galley.

*** FAs are allowed to "restrict" their line, so no one can look it up in the Maestro system, but the by-product is their name always shows up as "restricted" when a pairing is displayed. Even when it is a pairing on your line.
So you don't know who you will be flying with, and you don't know who is posting the trip on the board (unless you Check Legality before you pick it up)
Check Legality was intened to show you if the trip will fit properly on your line while at the same time not drop the poster below 40cr.

There is no lag time when choosing to pick up from personals.
You see it, you want it, you click it, you get it.

Your right. Don't post his/her name.....just let it play out.
I say pass the name around to other flight attendants and then "black List" the block holder.
If enough flight attendants (Reserves that is) rebell against this b/h and NOT pick up any of his/her trips then let him/her fly the block........
alittle hard work never hurt anyone.

STRENGTH in NUMBERS ladies and gentlemen!!!
RESERVES.....YOU BETTER START STANDING UP FOR YOURSELVES!
Squeaky wheel and all that jazz.

I say pass the name around to other flight attendants and then "black List" the block holder.

Thats what Westies have done with the one particular gal who does not put her $$ where her post was.
Y'all can PM each other here on this forum rather than post the name.
On the Westie's afa66 forum, names are not allowed to be posted, but get PM'd around quite easily.
You make your post and say "PM me if you want the name".
Pretty much everyone knows of this particular West FA by now.

i was very close to posting his/her name. but that would not be proffesional. if you have access to the etb you can see his/her name. it,s a phl man(manchester uk) trip he/she is trying to drop.

You can post her name. You just can't "out" a poster on aviation. We post managment and union names on this board all day every day, ex ceo's present ceo's, Jarry Glass,(my favorite to post about) Teddy Xidas, Al Crelin, Al Hemenway etc...

Our MEC President has been made aware of this issue quite some time ago and said he would ensure that if it goes on the trade board that "first come, first served" prevailed.
Has not happened yet.
As all b/h'ers know they can work "back door trades" with their b/h friends and it never shows up on the board.
But to blatantly state who can or can not pick it up was Never suppose to be allowed.
As a matter of fact contact the ETB scheduling (Daily)desk tomorrow and find out who it the first to "click" on it and then contact your LEC president.
This was suppose to have been taken care of.

As stated before, Mike F. is an unsophisticated, covert, self-serving union rep that is protected by PHL LECP. This crap with the etb should not be happening and is very easy to resolve when there is "FOLLOW-THROUGH".

:angry: :angry: :angry: just tonight someone put a trip our on the trade board for phl. and put in his/her comments " for block holders only" i just want ot let the senior b/h 's know that the etb is fair game for everyone . reserves and block holders !!!! stop doing this freakin crap!!!! :angry: . if you do not like that the reserves are picking up trips off the trade board. THEN BID F##KING RESERVE!!!!! :angry: :angry:
this apllies to the east ops.
yes,I saw that on the ETB today whats up with that. Who cares who p/u a trip. I have the chicks name and I for one will be putting a note in her box I hope everyone else will be too.