IAM FILES AT DELTA FOR UNION REPRESENTATION

You are a representation of a union organization which makes you an entity. The people of this company deserves to know what will happen if they vote union. I will warn them what could/will happen if they do. You have a financial stake in this. They deserve to know.

Wow! This seems as if it is meant to be a threat and that you are speaking on behalf of management. Is this that Delta "culture" you all talk about? :unsure:

All mr know it all DT, why dont you tell us what your crystal ball says what will happen if they vote union?

By the way you have no clue, look at what happened to NW in Bankruptcy and look at DL, now which employees got it worse?

Union or non-union,

Survey says NON-UNION DL.

Yep look at what happened to the Pilots, seems to me they got raises and other givebacks cause they are union while the rest got nothing.

You are a representation of a union organization which makes you an entity. The people of this company deserves to know what will happen if they vote union. I will warn them what could/will happen if they do. You have a financial stake in this. They deserve to know.

The USAirways customer service agents and fleet service agents and dispatchers and flight engineers all voted in a union after unionize employees received better pay benefits and work rules. Same thing happen at UA. The unionize employees had a voice. If you are not unionized and push comes to shove and management needs concessions guess what? Regional Elite Handling Service exist for one reason to provide a service cheaper.You need a history lesson

The USAirways customer service agents and fleet service agents and dispatchers and flight engineers all voted in a union after unionize employees received better pay benefits and work rules. Same thing happen at UA. The unionize employees had a voice. If you are not unionized and push comes to shove and management needs concessions guess what? Regional Elite Handling Service exist for one reason to provide a service cheaper.You need a history lesson
When your replying to Delta Technician, your posting to management, radio techs at DL are management, they gave them a title, so no OT on those long out of town trips. He's not an hourly worker.

All mr know it all DT, why dont you tell us what your crystal ball says what will happen if they vote union?

By the way you have no clue, look at what happened to NW in Bankruptcy and look at DL, now which employees got it worse?

Union or non-union,

Survey says NON-UNION DL.

Yep look at what happened to the Pilots, seems to me they got raises and other givebacks cause they are union while the rest got nothing.
We have to compare apples to apples. The ramp workers can never compare themselves to pilots. The pilots have requirements of the FAA, ramp workers do not. Your statement of who got more during the bks, they got the same. If you are comparing yourself to a pilot, you are on the wrong track and your representative have misled you.

I doubt this action occured during these economic times. Come on people! Obama can't control everything.

I doubt this action occured during these economic times. Come on people! Obama can't control everything.
CWA passenger service agents received a pay increase of 3 % in 2008 plus and customer contact premium and will receive a pay increase of 4 % on 1/1/2010 and a 4% on 1/12/11 and a 2 % on 1/1/2012 and have snap back language on pay benefits and work rules vacation on 12/31/11 and will start section 6 negotiations. CWA passenger service agents have a collective voice at the table with management regardless of who is in office.The employees of DL/NW better see the writing on the wall with Regional elite handling service and more soup de jour coming

We have to compare apples to apples. The ramp workers can never compare themselves to pilots. The pilots have requirements of the FAA, ramp workers do not. Your statement of who got more during the bks, they got the same. If you are comparing yourself to a pilot, you are on the wrong track and your representative have misled you.

700UW *is* comparing apples to apples.

Take a look at what ACS employees at each carrier were able to hold onto after going through the 1113 process.

NWA employees came out quite a bit better.

700UW *is* comparing apples to apples.

Take a look at what ACS employees at each carrier were able to hold onto after going through the 1113 process.

NWA employees came out quite a bit better.
I believe when contract talks come back up, Kev, the company will have the upper hand. It would be foolish to ignore the economy in the equation. What would the union do if Delta says this is what we have to offer, take it or walk? There are too many people (a lot are ex-airline workers) who would be more than happy to step right into your place. Remember the NWA mechanics? I just really think now is not a good time to try to bargain.

I believe when contract talks come back up, Kev, the company will have the upper hand. It would be foolish to ignore the economy in the equation. What would the union do if Delta says this is what we have to offer, take it or walk? There are too many people (a lot are ex-airline workers) who would be more than happy to step right into your place. Remember the NWA mechanics? I just really think now is not a good time to try to bargain.
a weak, feeble, management statement.......

Why do you think the current autocratic system is better? By the way, there is *never* a "good time" to bargain. There'll always be something...

As for the AMFA/NW strike, please take some time to educate yourself on the background of what led to them walking. If anything, that should shed some light on what we are all up against now.

P.S. Still waiting for you to explain my "financial stake" in all of this. Thanks.

Latest posts