JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weez are you paying attention to you flights?Every time you miss a flight some dude from MIA PMs me. My mailbox is getting a mighty full

Just did an IAH back load outbound with 83 bags. Now I go up for my Juan Valdez coffee.

Besides Weez as long as we have been acquainted I have conceded that (LUS)we would go to AA healthcare. You have been the one holding out hope for a better plan....remember?

Not holding out hope Al. Just 100% agree if you guys do come into our Medical costs that you should be eased in and not have to face immediate sticker shock.

You see. I do give a damn about you guys.

Foolish me?

I'd like to hope I would be more reasonable and caring about you guys if that was the case. But you see I understand and agree with the idea behind Unionism and what that means.

Al did you know that I battled against NYer to leave you guys alone to get your own CBA. He wanted you to dump it and start JCBA talks. He won't admit it now though cause he has a personal beef with the guys who won an election and took over the TWU.

But he was well documented at the time being against you. And even the TWU under Lombardo put out a letter of support for you guys.

F us now though I guess huh?
T The TWU can't snap their fingers and make things happen you should know that by now. Do you think the company would want to negotiate and start a merger with such a disparity between groups. Did the IAM have any say I'm sure they did

Just did an IAH back load outbound with 83 bags. Now I go up for my Juan Valdez coffee.
Stay away from Bob's DFW flights, He's threatened a load discrepancy . Your opinion is it going to be a while or are you still thinking May?

T The TWU can't snap their fingers and make things happen you should know that by now. Do you think the company would want to negotiate and start a merger with such a disparity between groups. Did the IAM have any say I'm sure they did

That's why unfortunately more and more every day I'm left to wonder if the Association was really a good idea at all? Honestly your IAM is wwwaaayyy too Political for my tastes.

NYer and I were on the same side when we were fighting back the (ridiculous) attempt of the IAM to raid us.

"Maybe" we should have went all the way and filed with the NMB without them? The Negotiations would be done by now if we had.

Stay away from Bob's DFW flights, He's threatened a load discrepancy . Your opinion is it going to be a while or are you still thinking May?

I just pick that month cause it's my Birthday month and I'll have 10 more years to go before I consider pulling the retirement trigger.

Would honestly like to see that UAL Retirement deal on my pay stub admittedly. But maybe there's a pressing need to argue a penny or two more for shift differential that I don't know about yet?

Al did you know that I battled against NYer to leave you guys alone to get your own CBA.

That's not true.

I was one of the few that understood the need for the IAM to get their deal since they stood by while their Executive team was negotiating an MOU with the TWU.

Last edited:
That's why unfortunately more and more every day I'm left to wonder if the Association was really a good idea at all? Honestly your IAM is wwwaaayyy too Political for my tastes.

NYer and I were on the same side when we were fighting back the (ridiculous) attempt of the IAM to raid us.

"Maybe" we should have went all the way and filed with the NMB without them? The Negotiations would be done by now if we had.

We'd probably all the IAM by now too.

That's not true.

I was one of the few that understood the need for the IAM to get their while since they stood by while their Executive team was negotiating a MOU with the TWU.

Go sell your horse crap to the farms that want to buy it.

The IAM leaders know all about you and how you want to suck up to them because of your personal issues with the TWU Leaders. And they also remember our arguments on here as well.

Your revisionist history only works if people are really as dumb as you think.

We'd probably all the IAM by now too.

They would have NEVER had enough time to get the cards signed and even they admitted that to me.

But it don't matter anyway cause this is where we are now and I don't play the "I've always maintained" harp on the past game you like to play.

The IAM leaders know all about you and how you want to suck up to them because of your personal issues with the TWU Leaders. And they also remember our arguments on here as well.

That coffee gave you quite a jolt there Weez. time to go decaf or get some of that soothing relaxing tea

Just pulled up an RGG your IAH flight a 319 probably had more bodies working on it than the LUS MIA/CLT 330

I bid back belly (bin as you call it) I'm all by myself with my trusty wonderful back and shoulder saving Powerstow.

Another comment that won't make NYer too happy when I say I might even give up my Mustang before I'd give up my Powerstow? I wish we had 10 of them on the gate. God Bless the Powerstow.

That's exactly right. All those arguments took place in the public forum where those that change sides are quickly exposed.

I'm sure they also remember your positions at the beginning of this process including the fact that you blamed their negotiations as the reason we weren't able to get this process started sooner.

People read they remember, they know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts