JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bid back belly (bin as you call it) I'm all by myself with my trusty wonderful back and shoulder saving Powerstow.

Another comment that won't make NYer too happy when I say I might even give up my Mustang before I'd give up my Powerstow? I wish we had 10 of them on the gate. God Bless the Powerstow.

You're the one in love with an automation machine that is replacing a Member. Understand it is good for "you," but at the same time it is bad for "we."

That's exactly right. All those arguments took place in the public forum where those that change sides are quickly exposed.

I'm sure they also remember your positions at the beginning of this process including the fact that you blamed their negotiations as the reason we weren't able to get this process started sooner.

People read they remember, they know.

Absolutely I did. And when "they" explained to me how important it was to them I knew we needed to support them. It was the right thing to do.

You only pulled all sorts of 180's when Jim Little was ousted. Since then I haven't seen you show not ever one single ounce of support for the Union you actually belong to.

One man on an Island alone in the back of the room quiet as a Church Mouse probably in complete shock at the otherwise unanimous showing of solidarity recently in DFW.

Too bad for you huh?

Absolutely I did. And when "they" explained to me how important it was to them I knew we needed to support them. It was the right thing to do.

You only pulled all sorts of 180's when Jim Little was ousted. Since then I haven't seen you show not ever one single ounce of support for the Union you actually belong to.

One man on an Island alone in the back of the room quiet as a Church Mouse probably in complete shock at the otherwise unanimous showing of solidarity recently in DFW.

Too bad for you huh?

Yeah sure. If you say so.

You're the one in love with an automation machine that is replacing a Member. Understand it is good for "you," but at the same time it is bad for "we."

Crew Chiefs don't remember and don't care how hard those bellies are when they haven't been in one for too many years to count now.

I'd LOVE to see you "try" to throw a HAV bag from the back wall of a 737 rear to the guy at the door. I bet you couldn't even throw it more than 3 feet.

You bet your booty I love that machine.

Too bad for you huh?
You are criticizing somone for being loyal Weez. Perhaps the new regime is going in a direction he doesn;t care for. If Iwas loyal to Reagan for eight years I doubt I would feel the same for Clinton. Unless of course he threw somee interns my way

Reactions: Colonel.Ramp
Crew Chiefs don't remember and don't care how hard those bellies are when they haven't been in one for too many years to count now.

I'd LOVE to see you "try" to throw a HAV bag from the back wall of a 737 rear to the guy at the door. I bet you couldn't even throw it more than 3 feet.

You bet your booty I love that machine.
You just said you were a unionist now you are doing the IGM routine I get it a unionist when it suits you

I don't know enough about the AMTs an frankly don't give a chit only hoping they get the best they can. As far as us what do you want? Where are you trying to get?
Get what you have...is that too much to ask? Of course not, BUT, you guys do not want to give up anything even if we could meet half way...Again, the Association is fighting each other and the company is getting frustrated. IAM won't give and the TWU wants more. I think we all can see the Association was nothing more than lip service and a huge mistake. I'm sure if roles were reversed, views would be as well.

Get what you have...is that too much to ask? Of course not, BUT, you guys do not want to give up anything even if we could meet half way...Again, the Association is fighting each other and the company is getting frustrated. IAM won't give and the TWU wants more. I think we all can see the Association was nothing more than lip service and a huge mistake. I'm sure if roles were reversed, views would be as well.
What do I have 2 more holidays? Double time? When was the last time you worked a 7th day? I've aready accepted the fact of having your medical and an increase scope. I think you might be listening to too much breakroom bullchit. Here at LGA LAA and LUS are pretty close in size LUS does have a few more flights and AA flights are in general heavier. LAA has like 40 more people so if you want what I have be ready to give uop sme bodies. Can Bob move into the apartment above your garage? Because he will probably be downgraded

You are criticizing somone for being loyal Weez. Perhaps the new regime is going in a direction he doesn;t care for. If Iwas loyal to Reagan for eight years I doubt I would feel the same for Clinton. Unless of course he threw somee interns my way

Yea they are. They didn't give his butt a promised job worth over 100k per year. He never cares for any direction if it's not going to benefit him.

Correct.

If there was more information where we could understand each other and the different points of view, then I believe the frustrations wouldn't be high.

It just seems as if nothing is happening, which is not the case, but that is the impression. If we would get a glimpse of the difficulties faced and the challenges because of the different cultures, then we would have a more patient and unified membership.

Being frustrated at each other only helps the Company to hold the line even tighter than they are. The protesting is all independent and not as a unit and that has to do with the differences in the needs for the TWU and the IAM. Each side sees things in their own light and if the roles were reversed, we'd still see things differently.

The way to get around that is to understand each other, not to accuse or point fingers.

Yea they are. They didn't give his butt a promised job worth over 100k per year. He never cares for any direction if it's not going to benefit him.
Well I wouldn't be to enthused if I were promised a job and didn't get it. Would you?

You do know they can read my posts and see your portrayal is inaccurate. Right? They can plainly see the bias on the conversations is based on your personal feelings towards me. On the other hand, my contributions are more directed at the substance of the topic, not other people.

Everyone can read. You realize that? Right?

Aside from you trying to make anything posted a negative, I don't believe most people can tell whether I'm pro-TWU, anti-TWU, pro-IAM or anti-IAM. That means I'm doing a terrible job at whatever you want to make accusations about.

It is easy for everyone to see that you just want to take the opposite opinion of whatever position I take and you're not really fooling anyone as to your agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts