JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether United, American, or Delta, the IAM contract below at United Ground Services is a complete anti union document. Base wage is going to hammer and put pressure on TWU Eagle and others, and the benefits are non existent. But the IAM got 1,000 more members and is growing. This group wasn't put in any Local or District, and is simply being run by Joe Stassi and Sito Pantoja.

http://www.iamuge.org/
Great read Tim. Thx for the link. Doesn't look good does it? I hope our guys never see a contract like that.

Wrong yet again weez. It's coming as we speak. Stay tuned, watch and learn. All I can release at this time. More news coming soon.

Curses! Foiled “yet again” by my nefarious adversary. Why? why do you persist Mr Anderson? Why?

Oh my poor endless and complete humiliation.

lol.

Curses! Foiled “yet again” by my nefarious adversary. Why? why do you persist Mr Anderson? Why?

Oh my poor endless and complete humiliation.

lol.
Not only tie one hand behind your back I want you to hop around on one foot. Let's be fair

Wrong yet again weez. It's coming as we speak. Stay tuned, watch and learn. All I can release at this time. More news coming soon.
Would be nice, but they told us they would get one in 2017, maybe 2019, if American gets theirs the end of 2018.

Would be nice, but they told us they would get one in 2017, maybe 2019, if American gets theirs the end of 2018.
Well let's see, it's not coming in 17. And it's not 19 as of yet so, so far, they have not lied to you now have they? Cue the Guns and Roses "Patience" song please...

Well let's see, it's not coming in 17. And it's not 19 as of yet so, so far, they have not lied to you now have they? Cue the Guns and Roses "Patience" song please...

Do you mean the years 2017 and 2019 or it’s not coming in 17 or 19 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts