JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that was funny. Been done already Albert. The TWU was sent packing in 2 lousy days, which was worse than the teamsters getting sent packing within the first week. But, I still would encourage Driver or anyone for that matter to start and show action not just runnith of the mouths.

Now that was funny. Been done already Albert. The TWU was sent packing in 2 lousy days, which was worse than the teamsters getting sent packing within the first week. But, I still would encourage Driver or anyone for that matter to start and show action not just runnith of the mouths.
No you just let the machine self destruct, and then do it.Patience is a virtue.

What happens if I throw in a TWU calendar and pocket protector I'm sure that would persuade the masses. Going on 5 years now they have nothing to lose. All kidding aside in my almost 40 years in the industry you can imagine I've seen a lot and I will tell you, all the unions are the same

What happens if I throw in a TWU calendar and pocket protector I'm sure that would persuade the masses. Going on 5 years now they have nothing to lose. All kidding aside in my almost 40 years in the industry you can imagine I've seen a lot and I will tell you, all the unions are the same

as much as he'd love to denie it you're exactly right

So it's apparently been revealed that the IAM NC is stalling to bring the process to section 6 in another year, which will then mean at least another 3 years past that date before any contract.

Anyone care to comment on that news being spread at break rooms in CLT...

So it's apparently been revealed that the IAM NC is stalling to bring the process to section 6 in another year, which will then mean at least another 3 years past that date before any contract.

Ok LMAO obviously we must be talking about Mr Nelson and one of his loopy videos again. C’mon man seriously? You really believe this guy? He lives in a Studio in Chicago.

Here’s the video for you. Check out his background with the Heavy bag, cheap Leather couch and Walmart book shelf behind it.

Ok, I guess everything is just fine then, never mind...

Who knows if things are “fine” so to say? But at least you know where this at the moment rumor is coming from.

Maybe Charlie Brown or P. Rez can enlighten us if they or anyone else is going around their break rooms saying that they plan to stall cause there’s maybe items they don’t like coming down the pipe?

And Tim Nelson is reading here as well BTW.

Wouldn't be surprised at all.

Tim from looking at this link in Fleet I see 2 AGC’s who represent CLT that are a part of Negotiations for AA.

Mark Baskett
Mike Fairbanks

Since you are making an accusation in your video can you be more specific who exactly it’s against? One or both men?

https://iam141.org/contact-us/agc/?members_page=1

Ok I may have my answer here? Don’t know why Tim seems to be throwing Rez under the bus though? Rez is not CLT.

E243E21F-3546-4482-B1F1-634F5E6CF496.png

Ok LMAO obviously we must be talking about Mr Nelson and one of his loopy videos again. C’mon man seriously? You really believe this guy? He lives in a Studio in Chicago.

Here’s the video for you. Check out his background with the Heavy bag, cheap Leather couch and Walmart book shelf behind it.

Hey Dippy Dave, should we comment on your gender confused loopy ear rings, V6 Mustang? (that you thanked Parker for letting you buy, "thanks to Doug")

Lets check out it your one bedroom apartment in MIA and your new big screen 42" TeeVee, Cheetos stained pleather couch, and your "I love Parker" portrait.

Dippy Dave is a real man....or he tries to be.

Who knows if things are “fine” so to say? But at least you know where this at the moment rumor is coming from.

Maybe Charlie Brown or P. Rez can enlighten us if they or anyone else is going around their break rooms saying that they plan to stall cause there’s maybe items they don’t like coming down the pipe?

And Tim Nelson is reading here as well BTW.

WeAAsles,

Am I running around telling everyone that we are going to stall? No. Not surprising that Tim is being very political lately.

P. Rez

WeAAsles,

Am I running around telling everyone that we are going to stall? No. Not surprising that Tim is being very political lately.

P. Rez

IMO he has something “personal” against you.

You don’t represent CLT and he clearly said CLT. His last comment pulled from his FB page slammed Fairbanks at the end so I think that was the main target of his original video but he just added you in unfairly as a package deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.