Scabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on local, seniority doesn't pull the same weight that it used to around here. Now its all about performance. I think I will do just fine.

WOW WHAT A FREAKING CONCEPT!!!!!!! Retention based on performance, oh my cant be.....what about the union "brotherhood" what about "protecting the brothers and sisters" oh well, guess I will be here for awhile, I am a performer according to my supervisors. I actually WORK, no I dont pencil whip, I actually do a good job and am proud of my work, I think this new concept of retention based on performance will suit NWA and me just fine.

You boys are in for a rude awakening.....yes retention based on performance would be great but only works in a perfect world!!! Just wait till that subpar mechanic starts sucking up to management and then let games begin!!! One big happy family...... :down:

WOW WHAT A FREAKING CONCEPT!!!!!!! Retention based on performance, oh my cant be.....what about the union "brotherhood" what about "protecting the brothers and sisters" oh well, guess I will be here for awhile, I am a performer according to my supervisors. I actually WORK, no I dont pencil whip, I actually do a good job and am proud of my work, I think this new concept of retention based on performance will suit NWA and me just fine.
Retention based on who will work for the least will also suit NWA just fine. How about you? :(

How's that for a FREAKING CONCEPT: Work for less or there's the door. Just wait till the company starts playing you scabs against one another. What will you do then? :eek:

Oh and by the way, Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out! :lol:

Bear96 once posted a scab list for me because I didn't believe they existed. It was quiet intriguing to see such a document... My point here is that if I recall it had a huge number of pilots listed on it. Is there still such a huge number of pilots willing to cross a picket line if the call is given?

I guess you guys better get your cameras fired up and on the ready. May I suggest a very powerful telephoto lens? It sure is going to be hard to get some good shots through those small windows moving at 150+ mph.

Will the Pilots and AMT’s join in this or will they fight their own separate battles? Can NWA handle two fronts? Two fronts? Oh yea they have nothing to worry about from AMFA. AMFA should be south of the Mason Dixon by now with their tails still between their legs.

I guess that goes to show just how much you know. I do apologize that I missed the Unions of America brainwashing course in elementary school. I must have been playing hooky that day drinking a beer getting ready to be a contractor.

I guess that goes to show just how much you know. I do apologize that I missed the Unions of America brainwashing course in elementary school. I must have been playing hooky that day drinking a beer getting ready to be a contractor.

Sounds about your speed. You claim to know so much about unions, yet you know so little.

Drinking beer in elementary school??? Well that certainly explains alot about you.

Drinking beer bongs with the boss at Bootlicker Elementary.... is that how you learned to swallow so well as a scab 'Cods??? "Yep, I wuz gradum Cum Laude"...... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back