Scabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
thtas because you dont think pto

frankly i'd be embarassed just to wear an NWA or any job uniform when going out to have fun even if it is dinner or whatever

I had dinner tonight at the terminal, talked to a quiet a few passengers. I asked them why they were flying NWA, most didn't even know there was a strike, some thought the strike was over "months ago", then some said that it was to inconvenient not to fly them.
PTO did you bother to tell your audience that you were a SCAB and you felt that working NWA maintenance was a "joke" or did you try to impress them with your two day engine change and how you are single handedly saving the airline?

I told the ones that asked but other than that I didn't advertise it. The joke is that you guys try to make this job into something that it isn't. As far as the two day engine change goes, I had a good time. What else can I say?

I told the ones that asked but other than that I didn't advertise it. The joke is that you guys try to make this job into something that it isn't. As far as the two day engine change goes, I had a good time. What else can I say?

The fact that you say things just like this shows how naive you truly are.

with the engine replacement taking two days, that sure is a lot of revenue loss for NWA. Wonder why it takes you scabs soo looonnnggg
to change an engine while it took AMFA folks less than that to change it. does it take you scabs 3 days to change a tire on a 747?

Went out tonight in my uniform sporting my NWA cap. :lol:
Welcome to the South Detroit! :lol:
'Cods, did you spout off about how your "proud to be a bootlicking scab"? Did you state your case to anybody? Or...did you clam up (like at the union rally) because your too cowardly to stand up like a man for your screwed-up bootlicker mentality?

I think we all know the answer, don't we? :ph34r: :ph34r:

Hey 'Cods, do that again and let your "friends" know where to meet you. ;)

Disclaimer; No "Alternative" bars or places where a "uniformed" scab might be up on stage for the Village People 2 tryouts. :rolleyes:

Boy you guys are on one today. Robbed you haven't a clue as to what you are talking about. Do I hear the short bus honking to take you to work? No claming here Hackman, Its all under control. I just wanted to know why people continued to fly Northwest during a strike, thats all. There was only a couple that seemed to even care that I was a Scab. Thirdseat you guys keep making a big deal out of it. I could care less if it had taken a week but I am sure you clowns would have had a great time with that one. I would be embarrassed to be an AMT if you think I am a first grader in the aviation industry. Just because you guys want to believe you have to be a mechanical genius to work in this industry doesn't make it so.

Boy you guys are on one today. Robbed you haven't a clue as to what you are talking about. Do I hear the short bus honking to take you to work? No claming here Hackman, Its all under control. I just wanted to know why people continued to fly Northwest during a strike, thats all. There was only a couple that seemed to even care that I was a Scab. Thirdseat you guys keep making a big deal out of it. I could care less if it had taken a week but I am sure you clowns would have had a great time with that one. I would be embarrassed to be an AMT if you think I am a first grader in the aviation industry. Just because you guys want to believe you have to be a mechanical genius to work in this industry doesn't make it so.

Thanks for making my case for me PTO.

You claim a TWO DAY engine change is no big deal. That alone is a testament to your idiocy.

A good engine change crew can change an engine in 4 H-O-U-R-S. Even less depending on facilities.

You try to down play this profession because your skills end with a deferral sticker.

You try to down play this profession because your skills end with a deferral sticker.

:lol: I am getting the feeling that you are as incompetent as Robbed. The profession is what it is, you guys however are questionable. You should here some of the stories the AMFA Guys tell me about this place before the strike. I am amazed that Northwest did not file for bankruptcy years ago. Some of the labor rules unions can come up with is beyond absurd, then the way the members abuse these rules to no end is just as outrageous.

The returning AMFA Guys didn't quiet know what to think about how things were being operated now. Especially how close we work with management. After stepping back and looking at it, it does appear somewhat strange. For ninety percent of the day management does exactly what we tell them to do. This also puts management in the position of knowing exactly what is going on at all times. It is an accidental arrangement that has proven to be extremely efficient.

One AMFA guy also made the comment of how well and often we worked as a team. He said before the strike you would be out there under the gun and no one would come to help.

You guys solidarity is a joke beyond belief. The only time you pull together is when your own personnel niche is threatened. Any other time its not your gate, not your plane, you have done your card for the day.

Thirdseat I think it would take you four hours just to open a tool box.

You guys like to talk about “rolling over for the manâ€￾? Here’s a good one I heard today from an AMFA member.

[deleted by moderator]

:lol: entire lengthy quote deleted by moderator- do not quote a long post in its entirety please.
If anyone is clueless and incompetent, it is you pto and the rest of the dam scum bum scum bag scabs like you working at NWA attempting to fix the planes. as far as most of us on this board can tell, you and the rest of your scumbag scabs know nothing at all about engine changes except in your case 2 freaking days. real mechanics can do it in about 4 hrs or even less. like i always say, NWA is an accident waiting to happen because of their ignorance in regards to safety when it comes to maintaining their planes. I wouldnt even put a rattle snake on a NWA plane

Status
Not open for further replies.