460 FA's Recalled

It is not like any of us had any control over that decision. Trust me, there are as many of us that said, "I wish it hadn't happened". But it did, so now we make the best of the situation and 460 willing and experienced f/as will be returning to hopefully ease the reassignments, and reserve lists. These are all people who want to be there so my guess is the transition will go just as smoothly as it did for the first 200.
Yeah, You all say "I wish it hadn't happened" AFTER the fact that you didn't get your seniority. If you had gotten it, you all would be singing a very different tune. The vast majority of nAAtives were against it the minute it was announced. It is really quite logical; TWAers had little to lose and much to gain while nAAtives had nothing to gain and much to lose.

Yeah, You all say "I wish it hadn't happened" AFTER the fact that you didn't get your seniority. If you had gotten it, you all would be singing a very different tune. The vast majority of nAAtives were against it the minute it was announced. It is really quite logical; TWAers had little to lose and much to gain while nAAtives had nothing to gain and much to lose.

Good gracious you are still so hostile that other people had wishes and beliefs. Sorry, other people are still entitled to wishing and wanting despite your judgmental belief that they cannot express such desires. And by the way the get your facts straight, the TWA F/As get retirement benefits from TWA not AA. The only retirement they would get from AA would be for time served at AA, less than 4 years at present. The ex-TWA F/As are being well received by nAAtive flight attendants but you still like to spill venom. Maybe it would be more helpful to both nAative and TWA F/As if you let them enjoy each other rather than trying to make it miserable for all. Maybe you'd consider posting elsewhere.

nAAtive, TWA, nAAtive, TWA, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Why bother? No matter who thinks they won in this debate it doesnt change the fact that we have allowed this to become a crappy industry to work in. Why not concentrate on our common interests, lets get pay and benifits restored to those on layoff will want to come back?

Good gracious you are still so hostile that other people had wishes and beliefs. Sorry, other people are still entitled to wishing and wanting despite your judgmental belief that they cannot express such desires. And by the way the get your facts straight, the TWA F/As get retirement benefits from TWA not AA. The only retirement they would get from AA would be for time served at AA, less than 4 years at present. The ex-TWA F/As are being well received by nAAtive flight attendants but you still like to spill venom. Maybe it would be more helpful to both nAative and TWA F/As if you let them enjoy each other rather than trying to make it miserable for all. Maybe you'd consider posting elsewhere.
Nope, I will continue to post here when I see fit; if you TWAers don't like it then too bad; this is after all, the AA forum, not the TWA forum. With that said, I DO have my facts straight; you need to get yours straight. First, you say they get benefits from TWA and not AA. Then in the very next sentence you contradict yourself by stating that they would get benefits from AA for time served. After working considerably less time at AA than at TWA, ex-TWA rampers will receive MORE from the AA pension plan than they receive from the TWA plan. I am confident the same applies to all other work groups as well.

Let's go over the things TWAers got..

1. Maximum AA sick time accrual REGARDLESS of TWA sick at time of purchase.
2. TWA Company seniority for vacation bidding.
3. With respect to pension vesting, TWAers got the first year waiting period waived. So for the rest of us, we have to complete another year for retirement.
Not bad for people who until 4/10/01 never worKed ONE hour at AA.

The best part is AA is giving the TWAers service plaques counting their TWA time.
Aren't you TWAers ASHAMED to accept a 35 YEAR AMERICAN AIRLINES PLAQUE FROM A COMPANY YOU DESPISE SO MUCH?

WOULDN'T YOU FEEL BETTER IN ACCEPTING AN AA 6 YEAR PLAQUE + WHATEVER TWA PLAQUE?

Let's go over the things TWAers got..

1. Maximum AA sick time accrual REGARDLESS of TWA sick at time of purchase.
2. TWA Company seniority for vacation bidding.
3. With respect to pension vesting, TWAers got the first year waiting period waived. So for the rest of us, we have to complete another year for retirement.
Not bad for people who until 4/10/01 never worKed ONE hour at AA.
The best part is AA is giving the TWAers service plaques counting their TWA time.
Aren't you TWAers ASHAMED to accept a 35 YEAR AMERICAN AIRLINES PLAQUE FROM A COMPANY YOU DESPISE SO MUCH?

WOULDN'T YOU FEEL BETTER IN ACCEPTING AN AA 6 YEAR PLAQUE + WHATEVER TWA PLAQUE?
Do people at AA really care about a plaque? :lol:

Continue the bitter brigade..........

Exactly. Well said. :up:

All current f/as are AA. That is what the wings say, not what I say.
We did not get any of "your" retirement". I earned 1 year credit and
that is what I'm receiving.
Carty called it a merger, not me. Go jump his stuff.
I was PanAm, never expected anything as I left by choice.
I have never "preached" DOH but a % slotting would have been appropriate.
As for "top legacy pay", we've already been there. Made more at TWA because of the work rules. (with less flying) Also lost a 14% 401K contribution and free medical. Not b****ing, just stating facts. Your top legacy pay is now at our poverty level anfd you don't have the quality of life work rules to offset. Not my fault.
Many of us did say, "Oh S***" when the news cam BECAUSE we had access to the APFA contract.
Better times are coming, help is on the way, now bring in the claws and enjoy some small bit of relief.

Do people at AA really care about a plaque? :lol:

Continue the bitter brigade..........

Bitter?Do you mean the bitter TWAers with their lawsuit?

WAAAAAAA, WEW WERE TREATED SO UNFAIRLY BY KASHER

WAHAHAHAH

WAHAHAHHAHAHA
WAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why are you so bent out of shape? Did some former TWA employee not express their undying gratitude to you in a manner you felt appropriate?

No, they just do the opposite. They come to AA, get top legacy pay, a pension with other retirement benefits, DEMAND their TWA seniority, then curse the nAAtives when they don't get it. They should express their gratitude to the nAAtives on a daily basis; they have what they have BECAUSE of the nAAtives.

Had a conversation a few months ago with a FSC friend. Don't remember the particulars but, it was clear that TWA was integrated into the system differently for F/A's than for FSC's. Different responses to recalls may be attributed to the assumption that APFA & TWU are operating under the same integration agreements.

Had a conversation a few months ago with a FSC friend. Don't remember the particulars but, it was clear that TWA was integrated into the system differently for F/A's than for FSC's. Different responses to recalls may be attributed to the assumption that APFA & TWU are operating under the same integration agreements.

No, Patti, aafsc has his panties in a wad, and he likes them that way; so, don't try to use some cockamamie thing like logic to explain the situation. He won't appreciate it.

Back