Aa Announcements Over The Next 9-12 Months

A picture is worth a thousand words!

Attachments

• Informational_20Picketing.jpg
    Informational_20Picketing.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 166
Geez, here I thought earl had a washboard for a belly the way he rails on others. It looks kinda like a washboard.... with a tub attached. As earl says...HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Oh, thats not earl is it. Yep, us AMFA guys don't know any secret agent twu guys from MCI.

Shhhh, earl is a secret.

Punks, Drunks, Cowards, Functional Illiterates, and Felons. The twu's finest.

NO VOTE? NO PEACE!!!!

High Speed Steel said:
With your level of confidence with the above speculation and rumor, where was the data obtained? Is this something you have concocted on your own?

Or could this be speculative of another example of an encroachment of "Outside Special Interest"? I here there is an investigation ongoing at this time in regards to past events.......

.....Just curious......!

-------------------------------------
amfa: The YUGO of the labor movement
Where bargaining means YOU GO....!
Sounds like some Dave-isms to me High Speed Steel. He was probably told by Delle to make up some stuff so that we would look worse off than the AMFA (now that would be a hard thing to do!!!!!) Kind of takes the focus off of them. A pretty good strategy on their part, I might say!!! Not believable coming from Stewart but a strategy none the less!!! :huh:

Nice try Dave my boy!!!

And Steel, in regards to the ongoing investigation you mention, I do believe Dave Stewart's name is at the top of the list!!! :shock:

Decision 2004 said:
Our Local worked real hard to stop passage of Right-to-Work for Less in OKlahoma, they thought they would succeed also.
Please don't put yourself in with this one Dave. We all know your stance on the RTW issue. You were far from trying to stop the passage now weren't you Dave?

Shame, shame, shame!!!

Nice photo Stewart, I was told you had been placing photos of me on the forum. Reason? Have you had the photo long? Are you gay and having a problem admitting it? Do I sleep close to your pillow?

And why is it that anyone that posts on here against AMFA is Steve Connell? I know who NightWatch is, he doesn't even work in the same dock or on the same shift as I, you got a real problem. I have all these aliases, it has to be Connell. Next time we meet we'll discuss it a bit farther, guaranteed.

I see no reason to participate in these forums as the drive is over. Carry on with your BS as you see fit, be seeing you soon.

Well here comes the first round!

1,000 Mechanics to be furloughed from MCI on September 17th, 2004.

1,500 Fleet Service to hit the streets as well.

MCI will be closed very soon.

SO much for TWU saved 12,000 jobs and three maintenance bases!!!! :shock:

What you got to say now Connell?

Decision 2004 said:

What you got to say now Connell?
[post="167302"][/post]​

Nothing has changed...you're still an idiot. How about this:
  • AMFA loses 500 more jobs at NWA on September 17th, 2004
  • 1,500 welders hit the streets as well
  • AMFA Local 12 will close very soon
  • So much for delle being of sound mind
  • What you got to say now Stewart?

Steve Connell said:
Nothing has changed...you're still an idiot. How about this:
  • AMFA loses 500 more jobs at NWA on September 17th, 2004
  • 1,500 welders hit the streets as well
  • AMFA Local 12 will close very soon
  • So much for delle being of sound mind
  • What you got to say now Stewart?
[post="167451"][/post]​

HAHAHA, wait a few Connell and he'll be calling you Nightwatch. Hey Stewy, care to name your source on your info, that's what I thought.

.........and Santa has decided to move his toy delivery date back to, ummmm, let's see...........oh yeah, January 17th, and the tooth fairy, well, she only picks up teeth with gold in them now!! Oh and don't forget about the Easter Bunny.........he has decided to join the low-carb craze and will only bring dark chocolate candy eggs. Boy will my kids be disappointed. Toys late, no gold in my kids teeth, and they hate dark chocolate. BUMMER!!

Dave Stewart....the Vice President of the Crap-stirrer's Club, oh and don't forget a rumor monger!!!!

Decision 2004 said:

[post="167302"][/post]​

Well, Can anyone remember Dave's predictions in the past? You have been silent for a few days and now come back and report this out? I also understand you were laughing about this yesterday! Is this how you are going to represent if you were to ever hold a valid position?

AA has signed recently an agreement with MCI to keep the base open. Now why would AA change in mid-stream?

Several months ago AA announced some realignments and the closing of stores in MCI. Most have the option to relocate. Same as OKC and others that will be affected. Unlike other groups the TWU enforces the contract.

Dave, If this is true, which it is not. How would you handle the situation? Tell us how you would represent the members best interest in this situation? I suppose you could follow the leader delle@united and NWA?