IAM 141 TA discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bingo!
Unfortunately, Goldenram, Parker's boy, and the rest of the Regime only care about investors, management, and their own wallets. They think Parker and Hemmingway have horns. When they talk about fleet service it's always in derogatory fashion saying they aren't worth industry standards. They will all be kicked out of office.....'soon enough.' Screw the stock price, screw transition, screw it all unless the masses get a contract that has dignity and respect.

Sadly, you are mistaken!

It is not about investors it is about their wallets, and right now DP is in the driver's seat and the offer that was given in August is not going to be duplicated unless you start taking a stand and it is not changing leaders. I told you a long time ago that this puts you under the same contract for another two years. Now you have a decision to make. Do you take action on your own and make this thing work or do you try to join the 100K club and handicap the entire work group for another two years??????????

If you had read my post, which I am sure you did but do not want to admit what it meant, then you would realize that it is not about the investors.

Tick Tock Tim!

Not where we should post this. But, since we only have one week to vote against union dues being Doubled! in the vote for all of IAM, Who the H###! represents AWA fleet against the IAM raising dues 2% of our wages after the vote? Who, is our AWA representative representing us before IAM votes Super Tuesday to raise rates on members 2% of their wages! Who has helped us against the union or the company. HELP! Too! BAD John EDWARDS is GONE!

Bingo!
Unfortunately, Goldenram, Parker's boy, and the rest of the Regime only care about investors, management, and their own wallets. They think Parker and Hemmingway have horns. When they talk about fleet service it's always in derogatory fashion saying they aren't worth industry standards. They will all be kicked out of office.....'soon enough.' Screw the stock price, screw transition, screw it all unless the masses get a contract that has dignity and respect.

The New District Officer Slate, click here

If you want to help out in your station to give 'Parker's boy' the boot then email me here: [email protected]

regards,
Tim Nelson
IAM Local Chairman, 1487, Chicago
[/quote Tim, i think you need to edit your "slate" a bit. While i know Frankie O myself and hold an opinion that he is a very nice guy, he most certainly as of the most recent posting of union stewards in phl not one of them. I also cannot recall in any former postings of ever have seeing his name posted as a steward. like i stated already... i like Frankie O ; but there is noone thus far that i have spoken with can remember him as doing anything remotely involved in union steward work in phl. If I am incorrect in this i will apologize on this board to all members and Frankie O for bad info.

Status
Not open for further replies.