IAM Fleet Service topic 6/14-6/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you that support Team 2008, this is not over. We have rules and regulations that apparently many Local Officers decided to violate. More than a dozen of the Locals apparently didn't follow the voting policies of this union. In doing so they may have invalidated their vote. Lack of postings, timeliness and other procedures were duly noted. Some even made a mockery of the voting place by offering food inside the voting area.

You have got to be F__King kidding me!

There is only one thing corrupted people in positions of power want………...and that is to keep it!

The Canale house of cards is collapsing, not from a mere breeze or subtle bump, but by a sledge hammer. Canale is now going to reap what he has sewn! No amount of deception or shenanigans will change the final outcome of this vote! The will of the people will not be denied!

District Force, we have made our choice! Now make yours.

You either stand with us or against us? Choose wisely, for the wrong choice has you facing the juggernaut that is Fleet Service.

Apparently the apple does'nt fall too far from the tree...irregardless,ALL stations that have yet to vote,let's put the last nails in ,and get this thing in the ground...the stink is already more than I can stand...ND08.....
Once again the goons only stimulate soladarity! This BULLSH!T must stop! Stay together my brother's and sister's and continue to vote out TYRANNY!!!!!!

Once again the goons only stimulate soladarity! This BULLSH!T must stop! Stay together my brother's and sister's and continue to vote out TYRANNY!!!!!!

When all is said and done....................................

THIS WILL BE THE HOUSE THAT FLEET SERVICE BUILT !!

Good Night!....... and Turn The Lights Out.......After The Vote!

DF DF DF what a very PATHETIC post is. You ought to be ashamed of yourself for even thinking that ol canarybird and his gangsters are the proven leaders of the IAM. Lets see, youre right in one respect. he is a proven leader-----Proven that he is a MGMT BOY ALL THE WAY!!!! He tells the mgmts YES SIR THE CONCESSION IS OPEN AND ALWAYS WILL BE OPEN. Well got news for ya DF.....THAT CONCESSION IS SHUT DOWN PERMANENTLY! Ol Canarybird has sold out his members countless times scuttled stations, raised dues, gave US Fleet the ABSOLUTE WORST CONTRACT IN THE WORLD, the worst sick which is basically in the cemetery. Yeah he sure is a proven leader. Yep we all at Fleet sure has had enough of that clown who stoops to whatever it takes. I love that picture of bush that is funny as he!!!! Come On FLEET VOTE OL CANARYBIRD OUT

View attachment 7647

Bush can't stand the whining either.
Ok, for that post you get the first annual Bagfather achievement award
for artistic achievement in the Union Scum category. Don't take
this as just another joke. It's worth $50,000. So you will be getting
a check as soon as some funding details are worked out. We are
asking all lame duck officers to donate thier raise from now until
Oct to help fund this award. With the assurance of DF as to the
quality of Team 08 you need not worry about their willingness to
do what's right.

Note to DF: You may use this as part of your evidence of a smear
campaign if you like. But I think it would a better use of your time
to try to understand where the holes are in your vision of what's going
on here. You completly misread our complaints and have blamed
all your woes on the company and the current ecconomic environment.
You have gone from calling people "huckters and opportunists" to
being both yourself. But the bottom line is if Canale is what you
say he is then he will respect this vote, leave with grace,and be thankful
of the opportunity to be of service. Thanks BF

The DOL would have a great time checking the LM Reports filed by RC. Maybe its time to request these LM's for any discrepancies !

All this talk of district force has me thinking. The only reason why phl voted out canale is because we are done with concessions. if any of these new direction people decide to re-engage in concessionary talks then all these newbies would be kicked out in 2 years if phl has anything to do with it. We'll see how well Delaney and Frankie O respond to the membership. Remember, we don't even want the district to hint at any concessions here in phl or all these new agc's will be gone in 2 years.

All this talk of district force has me thinking. The only reason why phl voted out canale is because we are done with concessions. if any of these new direction people decide to re-engage in concessionary talks then all these newbies would be kicked out in 2 years if phl has anything to do with it. We'll see how well Delaney and Frankie O respond to the membership. Remember, we don't even want the district to hint at any concessions here in phl or all these new agc's will be gone in 2 years.
Dear Janitor, I have already talked to the future AGC'S, about concessions and they WILL NOT OPEN THE CBA for the company !!!!!

The mandate that the membership has given the new direction team is NO MORE CONCESSIONS. All the new US AIRWAYS AGC's understand this and serve the memberships wishes NOT management's.

This company begged and pleaded to get the contract it wanted so now they have it. My understanding is that the masses would rather see the place shut down before taking one red cent pay cut. While I don't anticipate any new officer going against this mandate from the masses, it one does, the inevitable outcome would be a quick boot in 2 years.

Remember, Canale denied the solidarity of the network even after we had the decency and kindness to ask him to resign so he could have collected his 'IAM Watch' and gone out in dignity and respect as opposed to being fired by the masses. His miscalculation of the network has caused him 'great pain'. I doubt there will be any more miscalculations. The only thing needed to do is to clean out the remaining deadwood from the Canale regime in two years. Such has been the topic at the New Direction meetings as the New Direction realizes this is a 4 year plan.

regards,
Tim Nelson
IAM Local Chairman, 1487, Chicago

District force,

Do not believe the lies of those who are for the new direction team. Tim Nelson, you should be ashamed of yourself for your blatant smear campaign against Randy Canale. Randy Canale is a proven leader.

For those of you that support Team 2008, this is not over. We have rules and regulations that apparently many Local Officers decided to violate. More than a dozen of the Locals apparently didn't follow the voting policies of this union. In doing so they may have invalidated their vote. Lack of postings, timeliness and other procedures were duly noted. Some even made a mockery of the voting place by offering food inside the voting area.

Your vote for Team 2008 can still be the deciding factor. The smear campaign against Randy Canale was unwarrented. With just a few more locals left to vote, Randy Canale can still win with your support.

As I have told you before, your airline is not a stand alone carrier and will need your help in keeping it out of chapter 7. Changing leadership that will refuse to give concessions will send you to the unemployment line. Randy Canale is a proven leader who has preserved thousands of jobs by working with your company in finding solutions that protect the majority of our members. In this George Bush environment, that's the best you can do. Keep believing Tim Nelson and the New Direction that your company can survive without working with it under these difficult times.

I would hope you would consider this post on my opinion of Canale. After America West's merger with US Air I have seen Canale once (at the rally at corporate 2-28-08) and heard of him being on the ramp one time. Let me remind you that PHX is the third biggest station on the US premises. He left RR in charge thinking everything was ok in PHX. Well, I know only 72 votes came out of PHX with 55 for Delaney but I assure you that the average person in PHX was anti Canale. If the International were to throw local votes out I would hope that the reason was blatant corruption in the voting and not a few bad apples causing the masses votes to be thrown out.

I would be inclined to join the east in whatever it took to oust IAM if I believe the corruption lies inside. BTW, my resume includes organizing PHX to vote in TWU in 1999. I worked hand in hand with the organizing department in that campaign. Myself, DV in LAS and FT of the TWU ran that campaign.

Respectfully,

P. REZ

Hello all - it's been a while.

First, congrats on the ND victory. We have known D141 was rotten since 2000, and finally, the chickens have come home to roost! I'm as happy as you all are.

Second, don't take your victory for granted. The Canalites are perfectly and stupidly capable of stealing this thing. They first did so when they installed the inital AGC's in 1999 without so much as a bye-your-leave from the membership (Looking back, it is plain to see much of your current suffering was in the works 10 years ago when Canale sold you out the first time). The DOL ruled against them, but it changed nothing of substance.

Should they attempt such a thing, every one of you, and everyone in your station, must immediately cease automatic dues check off - cut off the b@#$%&ds' money!

You may want to start planning this now, and have someone from ND that can gain a reasonable audience at IAM HQ deilver this message. Heed the membership, or we pull the $$$ trigger!

I have long been convinced Canale is aided and abetted by the international, and we are about to fsee the proof of that.

From a former burr under the saddle, be prepared for the worst!

District force,

Do not believe the lies of those who are for the new direction team. Tim Nelson, you should be ashamed of yourself for your blatant smear campaign against Randy Canale. Randy Canale is a proven leader.

Your vote for Team 2008 can still be the deciding factor. The smear campaign against Randy Canale was unwarrented. With just a few more locals left to vote, Randy Canale can still win with your support.

As I have told you before, your airline is not a stand alone carrier and will need your help in keeping it out of chapter 7. Changing leadership that will refuse to give concessions will send you to the unemployment line. Randy Canale is a proven leader who has preserved thousands of jobs by working with your company in finding solutions that protect the majority of our members. In this George Bush environment, that's the best you can do. Keep believing Tim Nelson and the New Direction that your company can survive without working with it under these difficult times.

I would hope you would consider this post on my opinion of Canale. After America West's merger with US Air I have seen Canale once (at the rally at corporate 2-28-08) and heard of him being on the ramp one time. Let me remind you that PHX is the third biggest station on the US premises. He left RR in charge thinking everything was ok in PHX. Well, I know only 72 votes came out of PHX with 55 for Delaney but I assure you that the average person in PHX was anti Canale. If the International were to throw local votes out I would hope that the reason was blatant corruption in the voting and not a few bad apples causing the masses votes to be thrown out.

I would be inclined to join the east in whatever it took to oust IAM if I believe the corruption lies inside. BTW, my resume includes organizing PHX to vote in TWU in 1999. I worked hand in hand with the organizing department in that campaign. Myself, DV in LAS and FT of the TWU ran that campaign.

Respectfully,

P. REZ
P.REZ I will personally have a solidarity meeting with PHX as soon as this election is over. We the supporters of ND08 are planning to tear down the wall's of division that were imposed on all of us by the current leadership! We were sold on strength in number's? They were right, we the membership of all races and of all color and of all gender can now amass and make this union what it is supposed to be, a democracy of people that are united by belief of fairness for all and not what is in it for myself! THE NUMBER'S ARE TALKING! AND ARE UNITED! My question to the current leadership is, ARE YOU LISTENING?????????

P. REZ

I have a ? for you since you were part of the West Twu contract Neg. Can you ballpark how much dues money from the west was riding on the TA being signed? I only ask you because I'm not sure of the avg $ per individual per month/ per year that was in escrow?

I have a follow up ? afterwards? I think Bagfather and I figured it out but weren't sure?

Should they attempt such a thing, every one of you, and everyone in your station, must immediately cease automatic dues check off - cut off the b@#$%&ds' money!

You may want to start planning this now, and have someone from ND that can gain a reasonable audience at IAM HQ deilver this message. Heed the membership, or we pull the $$$ trigger!

I have long been convinced Canale is aided and abetted by the international, and we are about to fsee the proof of that.

From a former burr under the saddle, be prepared for the worst!

I do appreciate your insight, though I have confidence in the ND08 team putting together a solution if there is going to be any BS. I wouldn't have people running to the payroll dept before all logic and or other recourses are thought through. That is just one option of many I'm sure, although my least favorite.
Lets see if these Lame Ducks are swimming all in the same pond first.

P. REZ

I have a ? for you since you were part of the West Twu contract Neg. Can you ballpark how much dues money from the west was riding on the TA being signed? I only ask you because I'm not sure of the avg $ per individual per month/ per year that was in escrow?

I have a follow up ? afterwards? I think Bagfather and I figured it out but weren't sure?

FORM LM-2 LABOR ORGANIZATION ANNUAL REPORT

MACHINISTS AFL-CIO

SCHEDULE 17 - CONTRIBUTIONS, GIFTS & GRANTS

TRANSPORT WORKERS UNION

1700 BROADWAY 2ND FLOOR
NEW YORK
TRANSPORT WORKERS UNION

Total Itemized Transactions $249,996
Total Non-Itemized Transactions $0
Total of All Transactions $249,996

Purpose© Date(D) Amount(E)
CONTRIBUTION 01/15/2007 $20,833
CONTRIBUTION 02/15/2007 $20,833
CONTRIBUTION 03/15/2007 $20,833
CONTRIBUTION 04/15/2007 $20,833
CONTRIBUTION 05/15/2007 $20,833
CONTRIBUTION 06/15/2007 $20,833
CONTRIBUTION 07/15/2007 $20,833
CONTRIBUTION 08/15/2007 $20,833
CONTRIBUTION 09/15/2007 $20,833
CONTRIBUTION 10/15/2007 $20,833
CONTRIBUTION 11/15/2007 $20,833
CONTRIBUTION 12/15/2007 $20,833

Hey mike33,

This is where the dues money went. CONTRIBUTIONS GIFTS AND GRANTS- wink-wink ;)
I heard it was going to continue for 5 years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts