IAM Fleet Service topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see what the big deal is about the vest. They are required by the GOM so they should be used. Its like any other piece of equiptment we use daily. Just keep it in your back pocket until needed. I will not park an aircraft without mine or two wing walkers with theirs. Its called CYA.

The ALL-Nelson Banquet Proudly Presents the All-Nelson Awards For the District Officer Election and Certain other All-Nelson Awards that the "ALL Nelson Academy" Deems Appropriate.

The MR ALL-Nelson Award
This award is hereby ordained on the station that best exhibited kicking Canale like a red headed step child. After receiving numorous votes, CLT is hereby ordained the Mr. All-Nelson Award.

The ALL-Nelson Team for June:
OMA, JFK, CLT, PHL, LGA, MKE, SFO [1782], ORD, DEN, HNL, MSP, SLC

The ALL-Nelson 'Boss Bozo comments' award
After a close vote total by all eligible voters and those not eligible, "I had a gun to my head and a knife to my belly" and "You are not a Local Chairman" [sent in as an 'other' vote by the usual suspects] were the frontrunners. However, by a three vote difference, the "ALL-Nelson "Boss Bozo comment" Award goes to "I had a gun to my head and a knife to my belly."

The ALL-Nelson "You guys need United Airlines award" Goes to: District Force
Intermission

Intermission over

Now for the last few "ALL-Nelsons".

The "ALL-Nelson" best Bartender award goes to: Roabilly who brought 'plenty' to the 'throw down'.
The ALL-Nelson "Future Bartender award goes to" Oman who sez he's bringing the bourbon to JAX.
The "All-Nelson" glad he's on our side award goes to: Agent V
The "ALL-Nelson" Best Host award goes to: Agent V
The "ALL-Nelson" Never give up award goes to : Freddy V
The "ALL-Nelson" "THis guy is everywhere award" Goes to : Brad Burson
The "ALL-Nelson" Knockout of the year goes to : Rich Delaney who KO'd canale through the ropes in the 1st round.
The "ALL-Nelson" "I look like a professional baseball player for the New York Yankees" award goes to: Mike Klemm
The "All-Nelson" Award for running the best campaign on the planet goes to:
Dave "I want us to campaign hard to the end and get 80% of the vote in a shock and awe campaign' Atkinson
The "All-Nelson" Award for running the best web site goes to: The one and only Mike Mancini
The "All-Nelson" Award for the guy who sends the most text messages goes to: Joe Bartz
The "ALL-Nelson" Award for the best cook award goes to Mike's Wife.
The "All-Nelson" Bulldog award goes to Bones Lehive
The "ALL-Nelson" Lucky Dog Award goes to me for getting 'free drinks and eats'.
The "ALL-Nelson" Frequent flyer award goes to the lovely Sandy Olmos and Big Dog who traveled back and forth from HNL.
The "ALL-Nelson" 'Reservation center get out the vote' award goes to the beautiful Laura Stone.
The "ALL-Nelson" I Look like Garth brooks award' goes to Alex G.

To collect your 'cut-out' trophies, see earlier post in this thread that had a pic of the trophy then copy and cut out

regards,
The Local Chairman

all_nelson_1_.jpg

I would like to Thank the Academy!

Without a Clown like our soon to be X District President this award would not have been possible. He really made this achivement very easy to obtain for me campaigning about him having the worst Leadership, Communication, Representation ,Visibility and Accountability.
Without his failed record we would not be celebrating with the mighty Nelson Award!

Yes indeed Randy made this award happen.

Tim

I dont say much on here since I no longer work there but GOOD JOB GUYS. I do think you forgot one phrase. One I know took some jobs. "YOU ARE CONFUSED. YOU NEED TO REVOTE".

Dang Don
I wished you had not brought that up. Canale has been looking for a good reason to have a re-vote. We are rampers and being confused is a way of life on the ramp.

Where is Canale anyway? He needs to post the results. Even as a lame duck he still has responsibilities.

NELSON,
"To collect your 'cut-out' trophies, see earlier post in this thread that had a pic of the trophy then copy and cut out

regards,
The Local Chairman"

Are your f**kn kidding me .. I want my gold plated trophy as promised.

be careful or you'll be drinking "George Dickel" at the christmas party in JAX

Tim

I dont say much on here since I no longer work there but GOOD JOB GUYS. I do think you forgot one phrase. One I know took some jobs. "YOU ARE CONFUSED. YOU NEED TO REVOTE".

that's it tim,

you screwed the pooch on this one. I want a revote. the above quote was not on the ballot

I guess we will need the US Supreme Court for the revote!!!!!
Discussion:
"Our members were confused". The ALL-Nelson court of confusion realizes that there were many more quotes than the ones listed.

Conclusion: While union Boss bonehead quotes include such goofy quotes as "Our members were angry and we delivered that anger and pain to the company for them to hear", other quotes like the 'confused quote were from district 142.
Therefore, the All-Nelson court of confusion has hereby declared the 'confusion quote' as an invalid vote because it was said to members of 142 and was not a quote associated with 141.

regards,
All-Nelson Court of Confusion

Where is Canale anyway? He needs to post the results. Even as a lame duck he still has responsibilities.

Could cheap suites be at the SandCastle kissing the ring and apologizing for losing the
election, therefore the automatic concession stand is now closed and
Parker is pizzed? Or was he spotted consoling the belly warmer ? As many
know the torch was going to be passed in that direction!

Let this be a lesson to all that would not speak up against the cheap suite policy's.
Collateral damage is why your going back to your old jobs and for those
who are up for re-electin in two years do your jobs and start representing
your members, because this historical month will not soon be forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back