IAM Fleet Service topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey P. Rez

Since the OEI is not too far away, how's the seniority commitee doing on the Integration. Especially since they could complete it before OEI?

Tim,
It takes a real men to admit he was wrong. I too was under the same believe

You got my respect and I got your back anytime you need it.

The O-man

sidenote: Anyone seen the dirt man lately . I guess he's off running around the country chasing
his sister again

I'm still here O-man....BTW that was your sister I have been chasing. Caught her too!!!!!!! :mf_boff:

P Rez

The deal is that there are about 72 of furloughed US now working again under HP seniority. We've waited a long time as have others for various reasons. I would hate to think that you guys stick to the OEI date of Nov.3rd when the list is completed before that.
It matters because the new Flt Sked goes into effect on Nov. 1st I believe. Get my drift? No Seniority-No Biddy...........BUDDY

I can see it now! " it's not official till the 30 days are up for contesting your date ". So with that said, how about the committee putting it out by late sept so all can see and contest before the new Flt Schedule?

mike33,

P Rez

The deal is that there are about 72 of furloughed US now working again under HP seniority. We've waited a long time as have others for various reasons. I would hate to think that you guys stick to the OEI date of Nov.3rd when the list is completed before that.
It matters because the new Flt Sked goes into effect on Nov. 1st I believe. Get my drift? No Seniority-No Biddy...........BUDDY

I can see it now! " it's not official till the 30 days are up for contesting your date ". So with that said, how about the committee putting it out by late sept so all can see and contest before the new Flt Schedule?

Last time I talked to NG he said he would ask when we were meeting again. I haven't heard anything yet. What can I say? No communication with me since July.

P. Rez

Last time I talked to NG he said he would ask when we were meeting again. I haven't heard anything yet. What can I say? No communication with me since July.

P. Rez
It's not ur fault, you're just on the committee. Nate is the AGC. He needed to stay on top of all this and communicate an update.
If anyone else is concerned about this then CTC ur AGC and find out whats going on or you could be stuck till the 1st bid of 09 with ur current seniority..........

Does anyone know if the Union and the company have signed a Letter of agreement outlining the provisions for the 10 hour work days yet the last update I heard they were talking.

mike,
unfortunately . we are in a lame duck session with our current (soon to be GONE AGC's )
it seems they are just collecting there 8,000.00 a month salary and NOT DOING THE JOB THEY
are being PAID to do. SO as far as Nate getting on board with this . I'm thinking he could care less
since he's gone in 2 months

HP as far as the 10 hour shifts . Watch what you wish for . if they went with something like that you
would lose alot of jobs .

mike,
unfortunately . we are in a lame duck session with our current (soon to be GONE AGC's )
it seems they are just collecting there 8,000.00 a month salary and NOT DOING THE JOB THEY
are being PAID to do. SO as far as Nate getting on board with this . I'm thinking he could care less
since he's gone in 2 months

HP as far as the 10 hour shifts . Watch what you wish for . if they went with something like that you
would lose alot of jobs .

Yeah "O" thats what worries me and I would like P. Rez to look into it and maybe speed it up a bit. It does have some temporary negative consequences. The Mech have come out with theirs but the 30 day deal is beyond the integration date.

Also I agree with the 10hr deal. You definetely loose jobs and not only that. We work a 10hr shift now and don't get a paid lunch so it's actually a 10.5 hr day which makes for a long day and a lot of overlap. I for one would like to see it go bye bye.

10 hour lines don't necessarily cost jobs. In many cases they CREATE additional jobs. The 10 hour lines are great. I loved them when I was on them and if I had the senority to have my days off on a day line I'd take it. There are also situations where a 10 hour line is the most practical to cover things. Sure, not every line needs to be a 10 hour, but I'll take every one I can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.