Scabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is insane, I guess customer service is going to the pits through out the industry.
Yeah, along with certain scab maintenance operations.

Come on 'Cods, beg the man to "Roll Over" for him. Be a good dog. Wuff...

BTW, the ramp in DTW isn't that cold in January.

He doesn't have to, seems you have already bent over. Come on Hack, tell us the truth, you do enjoy it, right? :up:

Yeah, along with certain scab maintenance operations.
Come on 'Cods, beg the man to "Roll Over" for him. Be a good dog. Wuff...
BTW, the ramp in DTW isn't that cold in January.

Sorry Hackman it just isn't going to happen, as much as I enjoy this job I am ready to get home. There are many other contracts right now but they will have to wait till after the first of the year, maybe even a little longer. It has been a great ride but all good things must come to an end. Who knows maybe another strike will pop up next year.

Sorry Hackman it just isn't going to happen, as much as I enjoy this job I am ready to get home. There are many other contracts right now but they will have to wait till after the first of the year, maybe even a little longer. It has been a great ride but all good things must come to an end. Who knows maybe another strike will pop up next year.
I didn't think you would last very long 'Cods, especially now that its getting cold in DTW. I suspect you never planned on scabbing though the winter, because you cannot take the sub-zero temps, or even any below freezing. I suspect many more southern scabs will be quitting as winter progresses. I hope its a real cold one.

Boredope, is that all you got? Very Weak, but that's what I expected.

I didn't think you would last very long 'Cods, especially now that its getting cold in DTW. I suspect you never planned on scabbing though the winter, because you cannot take the sub-zero temps, or even any below freezing. I suspect many more southern scabs will be quitting as winter progresses. I hope its a real cold one.

Boredope, is that all you got? Very Weak, but that's what I expected.

Hey Hackman, My paperwork has been submitted for me to "Roll Over". You sure do give that term a new meaning for me. I think I shall drop it and stick with "Go Direct". I might have waited too late, they don’t seem to think there is a position left open for me. I hope my superb scab skills prevail.

Yes, its "Roll over", not "go direct", which has a legitimate ring to it, which you are not. As a scab, what you have done is "roll over" for the man, your craft, and your class. Your nothing but a corporate prostitute for a few pieces of silver.

I sincerely hope you get on as a semi-permanent scab (it won't be long-term) at Nitwits With Airplanes. You deserve to experience what will be a "fun" ride down, the gutter to the cesspool, and you participated in it. Congratulations.

Yes, its "Roll over", not "go direct", which has a legitimate ring to it, which you are not. As a scab, what you have done is "roll over" for the man, your craft, and your class. Your nothing but a corporate prostitute for a few pieces of silver.

I sincerely hope you get on as a semi-permanent scab (it won't be long-term) at Nitwits With Airplanes. You deserve to experience what will be a "fun" ride down, the gutter to the cesspool, and you participated in it. Congratulations.

Hackman...the scabs will get their just deserves someday. Life has a way of evening the playing fields and administering the odds. Scabs assist in drawing wages and benefits to a downward scale...and it's their profession...go fish.

Hackman...the scabs will get their just deserves someday. Life has a way of evening the playing fields and administering the odds. Scabs assist in drawing wages and benefits to a downward scale...and it's their profession...go fish.

The Transport Workers Union of American had drawn wages and benefits to a downward scale more than any scabs I know about. Yes the SCABS assist but the TWU is the Team Captain.

Hackman, What do you think this strike has done for the labor movement? Do you think the unions will be more willing to work together or maybe even merge or do you think they will continue on as usual? TWU Informer has a great contempt for the TWU, if the TWU is as weak as he says they are, why even bother with them?

I don't think my knowledge of the airline industry has anything to do with it. You know the answers, you just don't want to admit where unions are headed with the Airlines. Unions have to change with the industry just as the Legacies had to change. The Legacies have about waited too long to restructure themselves to compete with the younger Low cost carriers. They are all going to struggle to close up the gap. If unions do not adapt to the trend they will fail also.

Scabs calling SCABS scab? This is getting crazy. It seems you union guys are having a hard time playing by your own rules so now you want to change them in the middle of the game to suit your needs.

The AMFA boys that are returning here do not consider themselves Scabs. They crossed their own picket line yet they are not scabs. Can anyone explain this train of thought? We have joked with each other since this has started telling each other what worthless scabs we are (I have learned some good zingers from you guys). It isn't much of a joke anymore because the AMFA boys are really serious when they call us scabs and get greatly offended when we call them scabs. They will argue up and down that they are not scabs. I have come to the conclusion that there is no logic in the union world.

Rumor has it that we are getting another sixty AMFA Boys in today. This should be very interesting.

I leave this question with you guys: Are these guys SCABS or not?

Rumor has it that we are getting another sixty AMFA Boys in today. This should be very interesting.

Like you said PTO, they don't consider themselves scabs, but to cross their own picket line makes them a scab in the unions eyes. They may end up being the smartest of the bunch though, as the jobs are starting to fill up quick. The dumb a$$e$ on the picket lines, what little are left, are going to find theirselves doing contract work. Who knows, they may inadvertently work on a part going to NWA, fix it, and poof , they're a scab also. :lol:

I don't think my knowledge of the airline industry has anything to do with it. You know the answers, you just don't want to admit where unions are headed with the Airlines. Unions have to change with the industry just as the Legacies had to change. The Legacies have about waited too long to restructure themselves to compete with the younger Low cost carriers. They are all going to struggle to close up the gap. If unions do not adapt to the trend they will fail also.

Scabs calling SCABS scab? This is getting crazy. It seems you union guys are having a hard time playing by your own rules so now you want to change them in the middle of the game to suit your needs.

The AMFA boys that are returning here do not consider themselves Scabs. They crossed their own picket line yet they are not scabs. Can anyone explain this train of thought? We have joked with each other since this has started telling each other what worthless scabs we are (I have learned some good zingers from you guys). It isn't much of a joke anymore because the AMFA boys are really serious when they call us scabs and get greatly offended when we call them scabs. They will argue up and down that they are not scabs. I have come to the conclusion that there is no logic in the union world.

I think your lack of knowledge has everything to do with it 'Cods, the more you speak, the :blink: you get. Everything changes, but are you stating your premise is to just keep working harder-cheaper, outsource everything, and just keep bending over for the man on command like you have? Are you stating that unions are going to be thrown out? SWA is going to ruin its decent (relative) employee relations, and bring on the scabs? Seriously? They are the most successful carrier flying to date, and also the most unionized. Using your anti-union 'Cods bootlicker rhetoric, this is just not possible in a unionized closed shop, yet it is reality.

Make no mistake 'Cods, you and all your friends scraped out of the gutter this summer are full-on scabs. All the former union members (mostly iam bootlickers, for instance this sad iam officer scab, Don Golofski; http://www.kare11.com/news/news_article.as...toryid=111895#) who crossed for another NWA management beating are the dumbest scabs. The iam rampers that are doing struck mechanic work are scabs. Any person or company working on a NWA aircraft is a scab. Of course, I'm talking to a scab, who is about as smart as a spade shovel when it comes to airline operations.

More quality Scab Air Maintenance; Was it you 'Cods?

WDIV ch. 4 in DTW. Aircraft on final dropped a part through this womens home and into her living room. Film at 11...........

and

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_3247276?rss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts