Scabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like you said PTO, they don't consider themselves scabs, but to cross their own picket line makes them a scab in the unions eyes. They may end up being the smartest of the bunch though, as the jobs are starting to fill up quick. The dumb a$$e$ on the picket lines, what little are left, are going to find theirselves doing contract work. Who knows, they may inadvertently work on a part going to NWA, fix it, and poof , they're a scab also. :lol:
Boredope, who are the dumba$$es? The NWA employee, who was beat on by his corporate master for years, then goes crawling back for more abuse as a scab? The scab jobs are filling up quick? Then why are the iam scabs calling AMFA strikers at home? Still happening at this time. Most of the strikers have moved on, away from Scab Airlines.

Your scab jobs most likely will be short lived, as your airline isn't doing well, ranked last, 20th place. The AMFA strikers find "theirselves" (jeez) waiting for the next employee screwing by NWA, and glad they don't have to go through it again.

Like 'Cods, its easy to run your scab mouth here Boredope, but will you go to the picket line and call the shout your insults face to face with those you degrade here? I think not, as your cowardice would prevent it, you sorry POS. :down:

Hacker,
I've been there a few times, where were you? It's fun to see you dumb a$$es huddled around trying to figure out your next move :lol:

Film at 11........, what a joke Hacker, you really have scraped the bottom of the outhouse here. Those 15 years old kids really know all the inner workings on transport aircraft. That was probably you some 5 years ago :blink: :lol:

Hacker,
I've been there a few times, where were you? It's fun to see you dumb a$$es huddled around trying to figure out your next move :lol:

Film at 11........, what a joke Hacker, you really have scraped the bottom of the outhouse here. Those 15 years old kids really know all the inner workings on transport aircraft. That was probably you some 5 years ago :blink: :lol:
Been there a few times Boredope, hiding behind mommy's dress? You did you walk up to the strikers and run your mouth? Right... Big difference.

I'll try to find the link of the falling aircraft parts in DTW, I'm sure its just a few rivets 'Cods forgot on his "scab" patch. :huh:

Some good scab one-liners, because 'Cods has a hard time cypherin' his own....

An evaluation of a NWA SCAB...

1. "Since my last report, this employee has reached rock-bottom and has started to dig."

2. "I would not allow this employee to breed."

3. "This employee is really not so much of a has-been, but more of a definite won't be."

4. "Works well when under constant supervision and cornered like a rat in a trap."

5. "When he opens his mouth, it seems that it is only to change feet."

6. "This young man has delusions of adequacy."

7. "He sets low personal standards and then consistently fails to achieve them."

8. "This employee is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot."

9. "This employee should go far, and the sooner he starts, the better."

10. "Got a full 6-pack, but lacks the plastic thingy to hold it all together."

11. "A gross ignoramus -- 144 times worse than an ordinary ignoramus."

12. "He doesn't have ulcers, but he's a carrier."

15. "He's been working with glue too much."

16. "He would argue with a signpost."

17. "He brings a lot of joy whenever he leaves the room."

18. "When his IQ reaches 50, he should sell."

19. "If you see two people talking and one looks bored, he's the other one."

20. "A photographic memory but with the lens cover glued on."

21. "A prime candidate for natural de-selection."

22. "Donated his brain to science before he was done using it."

23. "Gates are down, the lights are flashing, but the train isn't coming."

24. "He's got two brains cells, one is lost and the other is out looking for it."

25. "If he were any more stupid, he'd have to be watered twice a week."

26. "If you give him a penny for his thoughts, you'd get change."

27. "If you stand close enough to him, you can hear the ocean."

28. "It's hard to believe he beat out 1,000,000 other sperm."

29. "One neuron short of a synapse."

30. "Some drink from the fountain of knowledge; he only gargled."

31. "Takes him 2 hours to watch '60-minutes'."

32. "The wheel is turning, but the hamster is dead."

what happened with the landing gear that forced the pilots to accelerate quickly? and what causes it to happen?
'Cods or one of the other super-scabs who know all the answers should be able to answer this one for you Robbed. ;)

I think the acceleration thing is a bunch of BS. There is really nothing that accelerating the aircraft on approach could do except increase the possibility of a missed approach or the pilot came in to low and or slow and goosed the engines a bit. Lets say the nose gear problem and the acceleration are related, which I do not believe they are, this most outlandish scenario comes to mind. The nose gear down and locked indication did not illuminate. Just maybe the switch wasn't actuated and by slowing down and then rapidly accelerating applied just enough pressure to the switch, which is out of adjustment, to actuate it. Why go through all of this when the gear can be visually inspected, on approach for that matter. That is why I call BS. Probable scenario: Down lock indicating light does not illuminate. Corrective action: Relamped down lock indicating light. A/C OK for service. Come on guys get with the program and quit digging so hard. Once again lets wait for a report of the real facts.

Hackman the other Scabs and I really enjoyed your Scab oneliner list.

A Scab that hates being a Scab and hates the Scabs he works with? Is this the case of the new AMFA Boy that crossed? It is still early yet to tell but that is the vibes I get. This poor guy is living an absolute miserable life, before I go on let me say a bit about myself. I am happy where I am at. I wakeup with a smile on my face ready to tackle anything the day has in store for me. I enjoy my job and I enjoy the people I work with, even the ones I don't like. I could care less about being a Scab or what anyone has to say about it. As a matter of fact anytime NH/BB calls me a "POS" I know I'm going to have an especially good day. This poor AMFA Boy is exactly the opposite. I really do feel for the man because I am sure that he is really a good guy. Do you guys know why he is like this? Please do let me take the liberty to tell you. Because of you guys, you sorryassed, worthless pieceofshit, brainwashed, unionized die-hards with your constant belittlement and shameful ridicule of a man taking care of himself and his family. This poor guy is so beside himself for being an individual and standing up for what he holds dearest and you guys have him shaking in his boots. You guys like to say "WHAT GOES AROUND COME AROUND". Well I hope you jackasses get yours soon. It is time for Dell to call this absolute fiasco off so the ignorant ones can get on with their lives. This strike is past being over he is just too much of a FOOL to realize it. Get a life people and quit worrying about what the other guy got and you didn’t. Your pitiful unions are doomed and at anytime I have the opportunity to speed the process up you better be damned sure I am going to take it.

A Scab that hates being a Scab and hates the Scabs he works with? Is this the case of the new AMFA Boy that crossed? It is still early yet to tell but that is the vibes I get. This poor guy is living an absolute miserable life, before I go on let me say a bit about myself. I am happy where I am at. I wakeup with a smile on my face ready to tackle anything the day has in store for me. I enjoy my job and I enjoy the people I work with, even the ones I don't like. I could care less about being a Scab or what anyone has to say about it. As a matter of fact anytime NH/BB calls me a "POS" I know I'm going to have an especially good day. This poor AMFA Boy is exactly the opposite. I really do feel for the man because I am sure that he is really a good guy. Do you guys know why he is like this? Please do let me take the liberty to tell you. Because of you guys, you sorryassed, worthless pieceofshit, brainwashed, unionized die-hards with your constant belittlement and shameful ridicule of a man taking care of himself and his family. This poor guy is so beside himself for being an individual and standing up for what he holds dearest and you guys have him shaking in his boots. You guys like to say "WHAT GOES AROUND COME AROUND". Well I hope you jackasses get yours soon. It is time for Dell to call this absolute fiasco off so the ignorant ones can get on with their lives. This strike is past being over he is just too much of a FOOL to realize it. Get a life people and quit worrying about what the other guy got and you didn’t. Your pitiful unions are doomed and at anytime I have the opportunity to speed the process up you better be damned sure I am going to take it.
Hey PTO,
Hope all you scabs are enjoying spending the holidays together.Sure beats being home with the family Huh? And I'm sure the scab hotel puts out a nice holiday meal. But Hey, you've got a personal agenda to fulfill and I guess thats more important to you than family.

But then again knowing you, You've probably worked it out with management(under the desk :shock: )so that you'll be off during the holidays.

I pulled off Thanksgiving I don't see why I couldn't swing Christmas. The contract company provided Thanksgiving dinner to the Scabs that didn't go home via the hotel. NWA had a dinner for the Scabs that had to work that day. The guys told me that it was superb. I think the problem with you guys and companies is that you have never worked for a company you clowns work for you unions. I pulled off Thanksgiving I don't see why I couldn't swing Christmas. The contract company provided Thanksgiving dinner to the Scabs that didn't go home via the hotel. NWA had a dinner for the scabs that had to work that day. The guys told me that it was superb. I think the problem with you guys and companies is that you have never worked for a company you clowns work for you unions.

I wouldnt be calling them clowns. and they were not hired by a union, they were hired by NWA, you know the same outfit that hired you. just wait till the day of reckoning comes when NWA says to you WE NEED PAYCUTS FROM YOU!!!

The man is beside himself because he has fallen into the same old NWA trap, and he knows how it will end, he's dealt with NWA management before. He has not taken care of his family, because going back to a miserable s-hole like NWA airlines is no way to live, and it was a s-hole years before. Its posts like this that show your true stupidity 'Cods, and you inability to stand upright like a man. Your a bootlicker, a sap, a coward, a vile low-down scab. Your going to be hammered on because your weak, your management "friends" will toss your a$$ out like the trash you are when they are done with you. Your arrogance exceeds ignorance, by a large margine.

Your intention here on this BB has been to flame and incite, since the day you came here...1217 times in 90 days!!!! UNREAL!!!!What a life...A New ALL-TIME RECORD. You go to your scab s-hole for 12 hours, act like a mechanic because your not, come back to your paid scab hotel in the morning, flame a little here, sleep, get up, eat a scab meal at McD's or some other dump, and come back and flame here some more. Your wife is a 1000 miles away, wondering why your not home (she's likely to be happy your not), but then she realizes she's married to a worthless scab, and its not going to get better. Do your kids know what you do? You didn't lie to them did you 'Cods? You will explain what you are to them someday, because you will be a scab for life.

This strike will go on, unless NWA management decides to end it. NWA is failing more everyday. My brother an hour ago called me and told me his friend was wanting to fly to Guam on NWA. I said no matter how cheap the ticket, tell him not to fly NWA. A scab airline that is very dangerous, its not worth his life. So you see 'Cods, word is spreading about failing Scab Air. You better buck up boy, give the man some free hours on the 'Cods, you POS. :up: :up: :up:

I pulled off Thanksgiving I don't see why I couldn't swing Christmas. The contract company provided Thanksgiving dinner to the Scabs that didn't go home via the hotel. NWA had a dinner for the Scabs that had to work that day. The guys told me that it was superb. I think the problem with you guys and companies is that you have never worked for a company you clowns work for you unions. I pulled off Thanksgiving I don't see why I couldn't swing Christmas. The contract company provided Thanksgiving dinner to the Scabs that didn't go home via the hotel. NWA had a dinner for the scabs that had to work that day. The guys told me that it was superb. I think the problem with you guys and companies is that you have never worked for a company you clowns work for you unions.
Well then please tell us how NWA is gonna survive the holiday rush without their star scab manning the wrenches?

Status
Not open for further replies.