IAM Fleet Service topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
We aren’t telegraphing weakness , it’s REALITY …. If we’re going to bluff the company into thinking we’re stronger than we actually are , then we all might as well agree to give up this board …

Given the choice between living in a world of B/S and living in reality , I’ll take reality any day … some of you out there actually believe that our union (read here membership ) is STRONG and that we have a STRONG hand , neither of which is true …

Our company now knows the true state of affairs within our union ….

… As for PHX , if this TA goes down , unless and I mean unless the company and union come back to the table almost immediately you’ll basically lose PHX …. There’s very few of us here who are going to continue to fight for “unattainable goals “ … you lose PHX your hand will be DRAMTICALLY weakened …. and i'm sorry but most of us feel this way , i'm not going to waste my time fighting for a goal i don't think we can win .

Anyways to all my brothers and sisters , each day the word get’s better and better … my sources now tell me that they don't have PHL locked up like some say !! I hear we got pleanty of yes votes over there … :up:
You do not speak for your PHX leadership who I stay in contact with. Yes votes, yes, but they do not share the brutally divisive opinion you just spoke of. Step in line freedom and stop pontificating your station and separating it as something better than all the other stations.

regards,
Tim Nelson
IAM Local Chairman, 1487, Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.