So who's non rev. policy will survive?

I like the first come, first serve (FCFS) because it would be easier to plan knowing where you are on the list w/o somebody with more seniority walking up and bump you. (I do have 25 yrs)

Considering that many of you started when the earth was first created , I'm in favor of your non rev policy.

For one who has lived under both. (TWA's (senority) and AA's (first come) I feel AA's is the fairer of he two!

I like the first come first serve. We go by doh. I have 25 years and get on most flights, but it's not fair to someone who has been waiting all day and I walk up and get on the flight.

As a 26 year AA employee I favor check in time.. The last thing I want to so is spend 10 or more hours on a plane from overseas to be bumped by someone who got hired the day before me and left thier house an hour ago

Let's carry this one step further. Which policy do you all feel will be in effect after the dust settels? And I will it be an issue?

I thought it was impossible to nonrev with high load factors?...

If I had to guess, neither side is going to want to change how they do it. If I recall, CO gave up time of check-in to move to UA's seniority system.

Personally, I think it's a mistake to go with seniority. It perpetuates the entitlement culture that some employees have.

Latest posts

Back